My Graffiti work

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Civic, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Here is some well just a small bit of my work. the name i use is Crime?. because i see graffiti as not a crime but as a life style and urban street art. I do it to escape the bullshit that is going on in my life it just puts me in this zone that i feel like im sitting on top of the world and i feel free and me.

My writer name is a contradiction to what society sees on the graffiti seen. Ive been writing for and 9 years now. I started a team up in California called West Coast Sprayers (W.C.S.). we were located in victorville. after we got real good we added S.O.C for Spraying Outta Control. well after a few months we took off the w.s.c and just ran with s.o.c That went on for a few good years then i moved to Oklahoma and started a team out here called G.O.C (Graffing Outta Control) after S.O.C. and that was 3 years ago when i put it together. its now 3 years later and still standing strong.

Heres some of my work most is in my black book and a fer others are just some eazy bombin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. awesome work man, Ive always loved graff.

3. Awesome stuff man.

Edit: nevermind, Oklahoma. I thought I saw the Chicago skyline in one of the pics.

4. Damn dude your blackbook shit is dope but man you really gotta work on your can control, its horrid. Get off the book and hit the streets.

EDIT: The 1 piece with the expressions in the faces is mint, nice clean lines.

5. Wow you have quite a talent here. Better than what any of my friends who consider themselves good can do. :)

6. thanks every1. i do have really good can control just in that 1 pic of the plie wood piece i was just messing with the colors trying something new.

7. fucking sick man! keep at it

8. some of it isn't my cup of tea/style but overall pretty good.

9. thanks every1.

salad what type of style do u like

10. You should tag up my area in LA i see soo many ugly ass tags that it pisses me off but there is dope shit like yours bro keep it up

11. what part in LA are u in. i did a few over in south central, idk if there still there

12. Nice work dude, I love your style! Nice drawin of Eazy E as well haha. good shit bro keep it up

13. Very impressive stuff. Well done!

14. [​IMG]

little toy but Im content

15. thats clean but the fill in could use alil more paint. so ur into the old skool style. im into a lil of everything but love the old skool

16. up in hollywood i seen a few down ass tags in compton too

17. ay man, your fillins are lookin fresh and real clean. Its obvious that you were already a good artist before turnin to graff..so my only recommendation is to practice those letter styles. Dont worry about the whole piece, just that each letter looks filthy..

haha i got so many pages of just one letter over and over again. Cuz in my eyes, i dont care how clean your can hand is, or how dope your fillin is, if the letter is weak..the piece is weak. Some of them letters are dope, but some are lacking.

either way SICK SHIT and you get a plus rep from me for sharing.:wave::smoking::smoking:

18. kool kool u ever cruz up sunset when blown.

19. ight bro lol ill try working on some cleaner letter styles. i got 1 i been thinking of trying. mixing it up with some arrows n stars n thats for the rep