My goodbye

Discussion in 'General' started by lilman, Aug 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i feel the edges of this blade
    the blood runs down the end of my fingers
    i close my eyes
    mouth a scream
    hold it in
    i dont think
    just act
    the knife drops
    my body follows

I\'m not going to be here much longer. The only reason Im telling you guys cause you have been somewhat like a family to me. Its the only place I felt like a was wanted. I give up tho.. goodbye guys and thanks for everything.. if Im here tomorrow its because I decided to wait till another day..

*I closed this thread, lilman. I closed it because of what you stated...that the City has been like a family to you. It\'s the same with me. With that being said, no one that\'s a true member of this huge stoner family should ever tell another to go ahead and do it when it comes to something like this. This may be a false alarm, for now, but it\'s still too important to play with.
    Check your PM\'s. :) *RMJL

2. if your serious man, dont do it.

just think about what your leaving behind and what could happen cause of it

3. i duno..

4. You know you wouldn\'t be able to get stoned anymore!...maybe..man...go watch halfbaked...that always stimulates my love for life

5. thats my favorite movie :-D. that will make me fel so much better. I wish i had some pot right now. Im going to go rent half baked thx grim.

6. It\'s a great movie...I wish I had some weed...didn\'t want to smoke at work tonight....but I really wish I would have brought a j now....

7. im out of weed to :(

8. i\'m dry and unfortunately I have to quit weed in September for 3 months while I take a drug counseling class.

9. uh...right. go form a screamo band. i don\'t mean to be cynical, just seems that everyone who was formerly obsessed with abercrombie and britney spears\' newest exploit now loves to act sad and depressed, because thats what they\'re music makes them feel. plus, those guys have really cute hair. *giggles and twirls hair*. here\'s a name for you, wendsday\'s masacre. like black dalhia murder, or autumn to ashes, but you\'re not like them. nooo...course not. you mean it.

again, sorry for being cynical, just get sick of this crap. if you\'er serious (which i doubt you are), then don\'t do it, no matter what.

10. Lilman... after having just found this post (and reading a post written by grim refering to this post) I have to say this, and please take it with the most love and compasion you can find in it... GROW UP... anyone who truely wanted to commit suicide would NEVER notify people of it.. the only reason people tell others of their plans is so that someone can talk them out of it... They need reassurance that they are needed and wanted and appreiceiated in this world and that someone would miss them... If you need that.. call you parents, or a close friend... You seem to me someone who wants attention and needs people to tell him how great he is and how much everyone wants him around... If you can\'t find that for yourself, then maybe you should do it.. I\'m sorry, I know I will probably make enemies with this post, but so be it.. I\'d rather make enemies with the truth than friends with lies... I can promise you there is nothing you are dealing with that someone else hasn\'t already faced... If you are truely seeking someone to confide in call a hot line, or like I said, a friend.. but dont go attention grabbing with a post designed soley to get sympathy...You make people who really ahve these issues seem less credibly and more like a Joke... when in fact it\'s the other way around. You probably wont like me after this, and for that I\'m sorry.. but I dont ahve sympathy for this type of action.. if you dont know who to talk to, feel free to pm me (though I\'m sure after this you probably wont) I\'m MORE than happy to talk to you.. but know that if you do, I will be COMPLEATLY honest as I see it.. Now what I see may not be what other people see, but all I can offer is me... I will honestly listen, and sympathise (dispite my post) because I know first hand how those thoughts feel... and I am more than willing to listen, and provide any and all help I can... And I do hope you are not sincere in your thoughts... there is nothing you face today that will be as bad in the morrow... I dont remember who I\'m quoting, but I read it some where and it ahs stuck with me... I hope you can take something from it as well...

11. That\'s a beautiful sentence..

12. I didn\'t really grasp the poetic side of that stement until you repeated it.. almost like looking at something from an outside view... as if someone else ahd said it.. but it\'s true... I would rather people hate me for what I feel is truth than love me for what I feel is a lie... especially on a message board.. dont get me wrong I love you guys dearly, but nothing like I love my friends in REAL life... after all this is just a site that I can post messages about topics I find interesting... and where others can do the same.. sometimes the messages agree.. sometimes they dont.. but my life will not be any different either way (aside form the fact that some posts can provide insight and education that can give you new thoughts and ideas of course,) And honestly, I was a bit heated when I posted that.. probably more heated than I should ahve been.. but even after having calmed down, I mean every word of it.. though I dont mean to offend anyone...

13. Yea, anyone who\'d truely commit suicide wouldnt bother posting about it on the board, people who know they\'re gunna back down just to check what \'nice\' things people have to say about them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.