Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Good Plan to pass the drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by botanist77, May 8, 2008.

1. I went to a temp agency and when i filled the application out i signed a form that makes me pay $7.00 for a drug test. After they talked to me they said they would put me down for a job.

They called me back the next day and said to come to thier temp agency office again on monday for a drug test (and maybe more info about where the job is located)

THEY SAID IF I PASS THEN I START IMMEDIATELY THE NEXT DAY (so they will have my results quickly)

im thinking a $ 7.00 test is a Quick Dip stick test

I dont know if its a onsight drug testing or if they will send me to a clinic??

THE PLAN

1. I am going to use my freinds brothers clean piss.
    2. At 8:00 AM my freinds bro has to go to school, so he will piss in a cup before he goes.
    3. He Will store that piss in the fridge.
    4. I go to the Temp place at 12:00 PM ( i have the piss in a quick fix bottle with a thermometer strip and 1 heat pack taped to the side of my leg)
    5. If i dont get tested there then they will send me to a clinic.

Is storing piss in a fridge for 3 hours okay and then keeping it hot for a maximum of 2 hours okay??

I have done this before but at a clinic and the temperature passed for me even though i used 3 heat pads. ( i think the piss was too hot but the guy there was cool)

THANK YOU

2. let us know what happens

3. I will, can someone reply to me?

i hope i dont smell like fresh hot piss when i go ( last time i used Quick fix 4.0 and it didnt smell and didnt work for me)

4. i had to take a drug test tht should work see wat happend to me was i smoked 3 bowls 3 days be4 my drug test and i drink pickle juice and alot of water lol and i actually passed my drug test was for my cna(certafied nursing assitant training) so yeah if i didnt pass that drug test i would have been kicked out of the nursing program at my skool and most likely expelled but good luck darling :)