My good friend got dope fiend last night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoubleBassturds, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So my good good friend got sucker punched last night by some douche bag that likes to show up at the bars by noon... guy dope fiend him as he was walking out of the bar! Wasn't their but I know the down syndrome looking mother fucker! now hes bragging about it on facebook... I know what im gonna do but what would you guy do?

2. Mask up and put some work in.

3. This is a verb? Is it synonomous with sucker punch I guess?

4. #4 DoubleBassturds, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Dope fiend means sucker punched ... im pissed!! my friend never starts shit with anyone! Im just waiting for the sun to go down! I know what bar this guy goes to... I love to fight and cant wait to see this fuck!! IM FUCKIN MAD! just waiting pasing listening to some rock thinking about how this shits gonna go down... with my fist in his face, and his face on the ground! This guys gonna be snoring by the time im done!

Violence is not tolerated here =- WW

5. Record it, put it on YouTube so we can watch.

6. [quote name='"PacComeBack"']Record it, put it on YouTube so we can watch.[/quote]

This .

7. Subbed to see what happens

8. #8 DoubleBassturds, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    Well it happened at a bar that they are both known... cops came my friend got ko'd, I wont even post anything on his facebook! Im smarter then that.. I dont want any evidence pointing to me! But he's saying whoever gave the cops his name(the bar tender) is gonna get his cause he knows who it was! Its not gonna be just between me and him, he has friends I have friends! Ive already called him out into the front of the bar about 2-3 weeks ago, but he wouldn't step out...I dont sucker punch! Obviously he does! The funny thing is hes running his mouth! Pumping me up even more! Me and my friends are tight as fuck, since middle school, nobody gets away with this shit! look at this little fuck

9. #9 DoubleBassturds, Jun 23, 2012
    Redacted this guy! If you recognize him.. let him know he's gonna find out how badass he is soon!

Posting photos of other people without permission is not allowed here - WW

10. i wouldnt post his full name, but if you give me his license plate numbers ill report him for trash dumping and reckless driving.

11. Nah, im not gonna post his name.. but hes right their^ ... lol

12. Is it that husky looking guy wearing a black shirt taking a mirror picture ?

13. You did. Korey Collins. Luckily that link just brings you back to google homepage.

14. #14 NancyReagan, Jun 23, 2012
    naw its this bastard:

redacted

HAHAHAHA

15. Hahahaha fuck that guy! Hes done son!!!

16. Well google/image that name... hes the bald headed mother fucker on the bottom of the fist page, wearing a black shirt!

17. #17 DeletedUsername123, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012

Kidnap his girlfriend.

Even joking, advocating a felony is not tolerated here =- WW

18. I knew his ex but shes got two kids from two different daddys, bro ho! Hes no better, I think hes got like 3-4.. he may be inbred

19. Looks like a doucher..

But a buff doucher.

20. [quote name='"l James l"']Mask up and put some work in.[/quote]

This.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.