My God..... Ann Coulter on potheads: They cant perform any useful jobs , Seriously???

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Superjoint, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So you think wanting to implement more in depth gun laws to prevent crazy people from owning guns is not fighting for the good side, then you sir are a fucking idiot.

2. #22 Bill O'Really, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Some people think that potheads are a threat to their security. Your hypocrisy is ridiculous at best. It is already illegal for"crazy" people to own guns. Your lack of knowledge on the subject is astounding. Laws are only made to keep honest men honest. Since you are a criminal and can't own a gun your input and opinion are worthless. We can do this shit all day. It is our Constitution, not yours, stop letting politicians polarize you with ridiculous propaganda. Of course since you are a drug addict you need their control before you get high on pot, lose your mind and kill innocent people Reefer Madness style.

No responsible gun owner wants violence any more than responsible cannabis users want to see it in the hands of children or being used by inebriated people behind the wheel. Give your fellow Americans some credit or risk looking like a fucking idiot and hypocrite yourself!

3. Fuck you and my fellow Americans!

When my Fellow Americans Stop being some scared pussy and think the government want to "take our guns" for whatever crazy reason you people think they want to take our guns then I'll give you the credit you think your due.

Till then I'm all for treating you bitches like bitches.

I'm a gun owner as well who has multiple guns but I'm all for more in depth gun laws. Anybody (even crazy people) can walk into a gun store and buy a gun so long as they pass the background check and aren't felons.
    Try it!

Stay scared my friend.

You Are the reason I have to go thru TSA at the airport. Cuz y'all niggas are so scary.

4. Basically she says pot shouldn't be legal because it would be bad for society as a whole. She says the only reason people use pot is "to get high", actually if you took the the entire length of this show you could only list a small fraction of all the conditions cannabis is currently known to alleviate.  From the most deadly like cancer and aids to nausea and insomnia and the whole spectrum in between. All this from one plant which is very cheap to produce and which carries with it almost no negative side effects. Compare that to the current health care system. One which consumes an astronomical amount of money while getting very little done in terms of real results, so, how much money do you think could be saved by replacing what dangerous pharmaceuticals can be replaced by natural cannabis? 
       So we see she is wrong in saying that legalizing pot would be bad for the economy and would caused increased spending. Apart from this, it's pretty clear she's only considering the problem in light of "how much money would this action personally cost me?" While she is clearly wrong that it would cost her any money, in fact it would probably indirectly save her money by increasing federal and state revenue, I also think it is pretty offensive for her to consider her opinion valid on this argument when she is clearly only considering it from a financial perspective. What about all the young blacks and latinos who are being arrested for this, Clearly this situation involves them more than an ignorant, offensive, arrogant, racist white woman so why is it time and time again that people like her get to call the shots? Why should she have more voice in something that doesn't even affect her? God she is stupid and offensive. I just want to punch her in that ugly, bony face. 

5. #25 Bill O'Really, Jan 26, 2014

You are a fucking idiot then huh? BGC's are based on the information in the system dipshit. So you want to make it so that the Government has your medical information? And the fact you are a CANNABIS user? And I'm the guy that makes you have to go through TSA? You must've bumped your fucking head. You really have no clue about the laws or how our government works do you? BTW... I'm helping you out by getting people who obtain guns illegally off of the street. Since Cannabis is a schedule 1 it is illegal to purchase or possess firearms. That means you lied on the form so....

I anonymously forwarded your information, your posts and your IP address to your local BATFE field office in Fayetteville, NC. I know you won't have a problem with that since you are obviously on the good guys side and want guns out of the hands of criminals. Not sure who's going to be more disappointed in you.... Your son, or your CO.

Welcome to the NSA bitch!

6. You had some creditability with me till your last post.

Now I know your a fucking fraud cuz I'm not even in Fayetteville anymore. I'm done talking to kids. When you grow up and have kids of your own you might think differently, till then enjoy the free ride your parents are providing you boy.

7. #27 Bill O'Really, Jan 26, 2014
    @[member="TejasBoi"]

Liar liar pants on fire....your router must be stuck on a static IP then...Its OK. They'll hook up with you....soldier. LOL......I wouldn't rat you out motherfucker. 'cause unlike you, I ain't a hypocrite, And I support our Constitution, and your right to be an asshole. But if you are voting, and that is the shit you are voting for. I will do everything I need to to stop you.

Now...Knock off being an asshole and PM me and I'll tell you how to secure your shit a little better before you do get popped. Because even though you are acting like a fucking jerk right now, you are still a blade.

San Antonio Texas? LOL...took me a minute. But thanks. Had to do some stuff on my end.

9. Popped for what?
    Bro I'm as clean a a whistle.
    I've never been convicted of any crime.

And why the fuck would I PM my stalker? I gotta make it hard for you crazy people to find me.

Catch if you can I'm the ginger bread man nigga.. Send your pig patrol to NC I'm no where near that shit hole.. In fact I might be living next door to your little scared ass. You white with black hair?

And you always look away when I look at you direction?

I know who you are pussy..

10. #30 TejasBoi, Jan 26, 2014

For someone that talks a lot of shit....you should cover your ass a little better. And you can knock of that internet tough guy shit. You wouldn't say that to my face, and if you did you wouldn't be the first cherry I popped. Pussy...you are funny. What is this? Middle school?

12. what has this thread turned into I don't even

13. It's over now.....LOL. Just Blades without their meds.

14. When someone screams their opinion to cover someone stating fbi and government facts that contradict his ideas I usually just tell them they are being childish and ignore them... States with more guns have less crime, states with less firearms have more. Bad people do bad things, same day as sandy hooks over in asia some guy stabbed 21 people in a school.  

Telling me that putting a small screw to stop the magazine spring from pushing farther down than the depth that holds some arbitrary number of rounds is going to stop anyone other than a 5 year old also kind of makes me think hes a tool.

Oh and the whole using improper terms, referring to things that dont exist, believing that shouting louder makes him correct, not accepting facts as truth thing as well...

Gun laws are in some ways just as bad as the majority of the uninformed think marijuana is, im in Canada and we spend 2 mill a year for a long gun registry that has never been used in the arrest of anyone, nor do the cops even use that resource. Fucking cops so retarded will have their hand on their gun thinking your some criminal when your following the law and have several other safety features as well.

15. #35 chzdgg, Jan 26, 2014

Holy shit this woman is dumb and hypocritical. Not only is that statement bullshit, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to get high. A true conservative wouldn't care what consenting adults did with their own free time.

I don't even like Piers Morgan but he is much more educated than this statist bitch.

16. I got cancer watching this.....

She's a fucking young Nancy Grace

17. No no no, "potheads" have a hard time GETTING good jobs because most employers test people, and decline employment for a fucking plant. Their ability to do these jobs is the same as anybody doing any job, you either do it well or you don't. I know plenty of "potheads" that work... wait almost ALL the potheads I know work... else how else afford pot? Oh yeah we are all dealers too I suppose. 

Funny thing is I know ALCOHOLICS that get disability for being fucking lushes, my own Uncle being one of them. He can't work because he's a fucking drunk, but I don't hear this self absorbent cunt going after all the drunks. Oh that's right she is a self proclaimed alcohol lover. 

This world is so fucked up. Its okay to get piss drunk where you more often than not become an asshat who looks like a douche bag. But fuck to the NO you can't smoke a plant and get the munchies, who the fuck do we think we are...

18. I didn't even watch or read, but the title of this thread alone made me realize that she is a confusing hypocrite. Says one thing, then says something else that basically doesn't make sense.

19. Why is she allowed on TV?

20. Haha Piers Morgan is awesome.