My goal... and thank you

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Spode000, Sep 11, 2009.

1. aight so My goal is to have a Bubble Bucket setup (Rumple Foreskins BB) using five buckets to grow four plants and have one bucket be the reservoir for water and Nutes...
    Having a 4x4x6.5 grow tent, 600W HPS light and Cool tube Reflector, Digital Ballast, Activated Carbon filter, 6" Valuline Centrifugal inline fan, and all nutes...
    I believe i can do it all for under 1000 including buying seeds and shipping.

I believe i set my goal rather high and can probably find things cheaper but with this setup i can have a continuous grow and stash basically...
    Once i harvest one crop then i start drying it out and start growing the next crop...
    then i should make all my money back from the cost of all the equipment and seeds from the first yield after it's all dried...

This will be my first actual grow and everyone here has been so helpful that i feel there's no way i can fail at this because of all the How-Tos and advice and tips on growing and harvesting and drying...
    So thank you to everyone at GC, this is the only forum i have bothered joining and it has been the only forum i have needed on the subject of marijuana. every question i have had has been answered...
    SO keep up the Great work guys!!!

Thanks a million...

DANKNESS HIMSELF...