My Glass Collection

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by impactfour, Jun 9, 2012.

1. #1 impactfour, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    Hi all, here's most of my modest collection, all that's missing is my first spoon, and my travel chillum, otherwise, this is the goods.

I have no idea who blew this, any details or ideas would be great, I got it from a glassblower
    [​IMG]

Toro Single circ with locally blown disc diffused bowl, and a locally blown arm (both by Sherb).

[​IMG]

Toro Single circ with liquid science ashcatcher, locally blown disc diffused bowl, and a locally blown arm (both by Sherb).

[​IMG]

Liquid science circ ashcatcher

[​IMG]

Inline ashcatcher, and 6 arm scientific bubbler with the Luke Wilson Disc diffused
    [​IMG]

The old Roor (dumbass neighbor dropped it) with the locally blown bowl (sherb) and the Luke Wilson 6 arm downstem

[​IMG]

The mini bubbler, and the mflb

[​IMG]

Like Wilson Disc Diffused on the Roor

[​IMG]

Locally blown (Sherb) disc diffused bowl

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. Nice family,

how do you like that single circ toro? and what did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Been eye balling that and a fixed 7 arm at my LHS both shrubs.

3. That shits nice! Looks like some of it needs some cleaning though o_O

4. I got a great deal, I bought it from Sherb (the guy who blew the bowl and the arm) for $250 with the arm and the bowl, bought the ashcatcher later on.

Hahaha, yes it does, more often than not that's true, and I clean my shit regularly, and change the water after 1 or 2 bowls in all the wet pieces.

5. nice collection. I dig that "arm" I need one so I stop singing my eyebrows lol

6. For real man, it was blown for the toro, so it fits perfect, without it, i'd singe my eyebrows with the basic set-up, and would wet my hair on fire with the ashcatcher, and I got short hair. And thanks man!

7. Bump, and +rep or e-hugs (no longer than 3 seconds, then it gets weird) to anyone who can help me tag the title with toro, roor, luke wilson ect.

Thanks!

8. Edit the first post then go advanced and you will be able to change the title and add a prefix. Only one tho.

9. Thanks man!

+rep for you!

10. When I get back to the states I'll update with some shots of my chillum and dry bowl, as well as some budshots

11. No new replies people? I'm seeing threads with people gas station glass getting more replies

12. I don't really ike the arm, but to each his own. Great glass collection! I have a really nice one gowing myself right now but unfortunatley i only have 1 bong.

13. I don't like the look of it, but without it I'd burn off my eyebrows!

14. Man this thread is moving slow:'

I went to a local headshop called green side up today, and got a piece that was blown by one of the workers their, a small chillum, they had some amazing selection, I've been there before, and was impressed by how much glass they had moved since the last time I was there too.

Anyways onto the pictures, I cant get a shot of if, but there is an opal inside the non frosted clear glass horn, which appears any color depending on the light, I just can't shoot a good photo of it with my phone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. dig that chillum.

deff. nice.

16. #16 impactfour, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Thanks man, that means a lot coming from you. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I had a gift certificate, so I didn't spend much money. I want to get an hd camera so I can get a shot of the opal, it's unlike anything I've seen.

+rep for shitloaf :)

17. I'm more impressed with that first bowl and the chillum thing you just got. The bongs are just sick bro, but I wanna see the opal in that chillum!

Take it easy. :bongin:

18. Thanks man, I love both of those pieces, don't get me wrong, I have a spot in my heart for scientific glass, but I could explore heady glass for hours. I really need to get a quality camera, or at least borrow one, hell this threads useless without milk, then people would appreciate the toro set up too I think. Glad to hear you like my glass though man!

+rep to you :)

19. Really diggin that first worked piece and the chillum as well, nice glass man.

Subbed for potential

20. yeah I agree, milk is needed impact.

don't let not having a quality camera hold you back, I know I don't!

^^ somehow i feel there is a syntax error here, but fuck it.