My Glass/Bud Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PurePowerPlant1, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #1 PurePowerPlant1, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    Hey guys im opening up a thread here for all my glass, hash, bud, and anything else weed related. Would appreciate it if no one else posted pictures here, if you have pictures you want me to see just send me a link!

Start it off with some glass collection

SYN 'Hydrant" ShowerCap Bubbler ($325)
    Picked it up at a local head shop, hits real smooth defiantly my favorite piece so far

[​IMG]

Milk
    [​IMG]

22'' Inline Stemless Bong ($190)
    Got this one at a Indian run convience store near my area. They have alot of cheap glass there but its mostly Chinese/Indian glass. This was the most expensive bong they had there. Its very sturdy i dont use it much but it looks great in my display case! haha. It is equipped with my Ash catcher

[​IMG]

Milk
    [​IMG]

14mm 'Monster' Oil Rig Bubbler ($350)
    This is the one i just picked up. Was done by an artist in washington state under the name 'Dee Lawnmower'. Its the first sculptured piece he has ever done as well as the first Ti signed piece he has done so i got myself a collectors item. Everything about the piece is cool, from the color choice, to the monsters head regurgitating green slyme, to the copper flake in the marbles. Its a single downstem bubbler but its nice and small so you get full flavor of your hash dabs, which is quite tasty!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Milk
    [​IMG]

Chunky 'StingRay' Spoon ($35)
    Got this one at a festival last year. Been using it ever since. I dont use it so much any more now that i have been using oils but it will get used if it has to. I bought it on impulse right when i got to the festival, the lady said $35 and it sounded like a damn good price. It hits really good for a spoon and the way it is shaped fits nice and your hand. Very thick as well i dont think i have dropped it on hard surface but i have defiantly dropped it from pretty high on to a carpet and didnt think twice if it was broken or not.

[​IMG]

Ash Catcher w/ slide ($100)
    This one came from the same smoke shop that i got my SYN Hydrant from. Very cool ash catcher it was actually the cheapest one they had there it just a single down stem but works very effective for keeping the bong clean. Also the art work on it is very cool you cant tell from the pictures but each line in the swirl has like 2 or 3 smaller lines within them. You gotta see it in person to appreciate it but this has defiantly been a good investment, always use it when smoking flowers out the bong. The glass is very thick as well!

[​IMG]

Chillum ($10)
    Picked this one up almost a year ago, same convience store that i got the inline stemless from. Was using it to smoke deemsters for a while. Then i decided i needed a nice small lil pipe for in the car so i cleaned it out and started using it for herbs again. Use it few times a week at work!

[​IMG]

Spoons ($30)
    These both came from the convience store again. One of them is lil broken but still works with a screen. Ill be honest i dont use these ones for herb any more. Only when i want to blast off into hyperspace!

[​IMG]

Custom Oil Dome ($45)
    A member from another website custom made this dome to match my inline stemless bong. Did a damn good job matching the colors and design, been using it daily since i got it.

[​IMG]

18/14 90* Elbow Male Connector ($60)
    Picked this one up at the local head shop. I needed one when i got my oil dome, this was the only color they had that would work with my size bong, and i still had to get an adapter for it anyways. Still looks bad ass and it was done by a local blower because it has my area code blown into the glass!

[​IMG]

Adjustable Titanium Nail ($30)
    Last but not least, the adjustable Ti nail. Thing works the balls wat more do i have to say. Its adjustable so it works with any 18mm oil rig, and it has a nice dish on top so all the concentrates stay on the head of the nail and dont run off! Great investment from ebay!

[​IMG]

Well that took me about an hour to take all the milkshots:bongin:, pics, and to load them and write the thread but i think its a good one. Ill be updating it every time i get a new piece so check in often!:hello: Thanks for looking!

2. Awesome stuff man.

Lovin the Hydrant and the Custom Dome.

3. Thank you very much i love both those pieces as well! Stay tuned for more pics!:smoke:

4. nice wide array of pieces, i liked the bit about the indian convenience store collection. pretty cool designs man. hydrant definitely looks fucking smashing. :smoke:

5. haha thanks man just being honest :D

Thanks man i like the designs too all the pieces i am happy with theres not one that i dont like.:smoke:

Ill try to get some more pics up today of Bud shots and some miscellaneous toking tools.

6. Ok Heres a few more photos like i said.

Glass Collection and Pure Power Plant
    I took a shot of my collection along with my PPP that i harvested bout a month ago maybe longer. Very mellow head high, gets your brain thinking, not to much body stone unless you are doing nothing but baking all day. This was my second time harvesting PPP its good smoke and a strong plant but im going to try a new strain soon.

[​IMG]

Aerial view!
    [​IMG]

American Weigh Gemini-20 Portable Milligram Scale
    Thing works really good! measures down to the mg so 0.001! Good for weighing keif or any other substances like it. Pretty darn accurate think i got it for like $30 shipped from amazon defiantly a good purchase!

[​IMG]

Palmscale 8 Scale
    I cant remember what site i ordered this from or how much i paid for it, i think i paid like $60 shipped for it. Its a really awesome scale it has a built in calculator so you can adjust the price per gram and see how much the total weight would cost. Pretty nifty its kinda unnecessary but i think its cool! Also it weights up to 800grams! comes with a nice tray and the way it opens is like a swing open hinge, very cool!

[​IMG]

SharpStone 3'' 4 Piece Grinder
    Got this grinder from or amazon, dont think i paid much probably like $25 and it came with a pollen press. Had it for over a year now still works good but the screen is pretty clogged up it doesn't sift much keif out now a days.

[​IMG]

Bernzomatic TS-4000 Torch
    Just picked this up yesterday for heating up my nail. Paid $42 bucks for it at home depot. Came with the 1lbs MAP/PRO Tank. Im really digging this thing over butane/propane torches because the torch has a swirl flame design on the end which burns more efficiently (uses less gas and gets hotter quicker). Also the MAPP Gas burns at a much higher temperature it takes me no longer than 25 seconds to get my Ti nail red hot! I understand mini torches are more convenient they are not big and you dont really gotta worry about tipping them over but im all set with holding my torch over the nail for a minute just to take a dab! good investment right here!

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!:smoke:

7. Why was there a syringe in your collection? and that Indian store sounds bad ass bongs, chips and gas man perfect convenient store

8. Are you daft? I think your referring to the 18mm Glass nail for smoking hash oils...:confused:

Also the indian store isnt a gas station, just everything else;)

Dont inject drugs friends!

9. great collection from all categories man haha, looks like a great deal on the scale too, i'm gonna have to check that out! nice buds, looks a bit like some ak47 i have at the moment :smoking:

10. Yup i put a little bit of everythang in there~! Im still waiting of my matching monster slide for my new oil rig. Been doing hash dabs and smoking bongs until then~!

11. #11 PurePowerPlant1, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    New J-Red Clear Hinged Dome (From Funky Buddha Glass)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Done quite a few dabs out of it already just got it yesterday, cant help myself though its just so cool and i just made a fresh batch of iso.

Got an OZ of AK-47 coming in soon going to make iso hash with all of it. Pics soon!

(Comments/Feedback appreciated!)

12. #12 its BustANut, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    ^ is that a j-red hatched dome? If not, still dope. I need me a j-redd hatched dome...

13. yes it is! i forgot to add that. I got it from Peace of Mind Smoke Shop, look up FunkyBuddha Glass on FB they ship all over!:hello:

thanks for lookin!

also i like the dome because its an 18mm male joint but it holds a 14mm nail. I like the 14mm nail cuz it heats up quicker but i like the 18mm joint because its more stable WIN WIN!

14. Just had a guy Chris who owns Jagged Edge Glass Blow me this natural forced air peculator bubbler with worked bottom, dome, slide, dish(TI Signed), dabber, and a few nails. Hits really good, since its small size and minimal diffusion it really brings out the flavor in your concentrates or even herbs. He let me pic out what colors i wanted from a picture with an array of colored glass tubes. Was pretty cool that i got to pic what color. I also got it at an awesome price. The guy Chris was super cool from the start, great communication. Pretty sure he is out of Montana, you can look up 'Jagged Edge Glass' on FacebOOk.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. MILK SHOT !!!!!

[​IMG]

16. up for the day!:hello:

17. All the way to the top! Come on yall comment on my new shizz

18. sick thread man

nice pieces and
    great looking green!!!

19. hey man thanks for actually taking the time to look through the thread! I appreciate the positive remarks. ill have some new pics up soon

20. You have a good eye for artistic, kickass glass. Drooling at your pics