Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my glass and new cobalt bubbler

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mietoe, Jan 8, 2006.

1. check out my glass with my shitty webcam pics! ive tried to post this thread with well written descriptions of the pieces like three times and my browser fucked it up and so its short now. but check out the pics, the bubbler is new and made of cobalt glass with white spots that fail to show up in the picture, and 2 marbles. its named papa smurf :) the bong is about 10 inches tall. ive packed about a gram and a half in that fat slide. sorry they suck but atleast i got them working. :smoke:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks for checking them out. :smoke:

2. the attachments dont work

3. pics are working :smoke:

4. Nice pieces from what i can tell, webcam shots are a little rough but i get the picture kinda :)

Enjoy them :smoke:

5. looks nice to me(giving leeway on the shitty pic quality)

hows that baby hit?

6. beautiful... milk the bong for me +rep

7. Those look like some really nice pieces man! That bong is very cool! :smoke:

8. I love those bendy bongs! :smoke:

9. thanks guys, one day when i splurge on a digital camera ill get some better shots. the bubbly is my new best friend :) you city people are so nice. :smoke:

10. Why buy a digital camera? You can use that money to buy more pieces :smoke:

11. that seems to be my problem.