My Girls For 2014

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by aussiemark, Mar 23, 2014.

1. #1 aussiemark, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    hey just few pics off my girls they turned out very nice. removed a bit had some fucker trying to get in my yard last night. well they got in my area removed few branches but my dogs went nuts and I woke up the only night I didn't let my dog in there for the night. and some ass licking bitch got to my girls=/

2. well still have few more buds growing but most off it now gone to another place to dry=D

3. That's a lot of bud. Well done mate! How many plants?

4. only 3 girls lol

5. Same as me! You got a lot more bud than me though

6. now its waiting for it to dry im hanging to try these buds=D

7. Thats a nice looking sea of green you got there, I love seeing nice chunky sativas like that grown out good and proper, fuck the person that tried to rip you though, they wouldn't have been able to even put a dent in one of those girls lol they are proper massive ey, nice work :)

8. cheers m8 they only got few braches but they where nice size buds I think it was my next door neighbours but I cant really do much about that atm I could but id end up being arrested and maybe losing what I have left just jack arses tht are to lazy to grow there own weed

9. If you are sure it was them confront them man to man. Offer to kick them down a bit next time or offer to help teach them to grow their own.

10. yeh m8 I would but my neighbours are aboriginals and if I do go next door don't think there be much talking if u know what I mean its my fault for not leaving my dog in there that night only night I forgot about it and the bastards got in there

11. ive removed all the big tops have still big portion left in there but I have no room left to cut it down to dry so my best dog guarding it during the day when I go to work back in there once I go to sleep

12. hey guys well finally got to test the buds and omfg it tht strong I cant even finish a hole cone lol

13. I got 2 different strains growing I'm keen to compare the pair

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. One looks dead similar to yours haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum