My girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blasteroid, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Shit this reminds me of an ex also.. Little stomach pain to add to the memory. Bro man, life can be a bitch man.. It really can.. But don't go on and just kill yourself, what does that do for you? Imagine everyone in the world ought to do the same thing, I'da been off with my head years ago..But the glory is in surviving, don't let anyone put you down, especially not your girlfriend.. My ex would do the same exact thing, even if I am sick, she'd be like "oh, well I'm going to shower, I'll talk to you later".. I'm a man, I don't need anyone to tell me "feel better" or "get well soon", I know how to deal with my illness, but still do you not expect sympathy out of people? ESPECIALLY your girlfriend. If she's upsetting you, tell her she's upsetting you and that you don't want to live that way. Look for the things that keep you happy man, look at us here on an online forum trying to help each other out. That is so awesome. At the same time, in this forum, people will fight and tear each other apart. You see, there's always something good and bad going on, you tend to be on the other side of that ball. You can instantly make a change, but ONLY you. NOTHING, No one else.. Not mama, not papa, not Jesus, nor Mohammad, YOU. Who says death is the end of suffering? How do you know, you won't wake up right where you started? How do you know you can handle the pain? Remember the laughter, the joy and the memmories you've accumulated and give yourself a purpose. Whether it's helping fellow stoners on a forum, or becoming a social worker, give yourself reason to strive, give yourself a reason to make this world a better place than you found it. Good luck with everything man, stay happy, you don't have to keep living life through this scope, take them off, try different lenses. I believe you can do it, because I've done it, and so have thousands of others. Believe, and you can be and do anything you desire. (Within the laws of physics) :) Good luck bro

"We we're meant to live for so much more"

-Switchfoot

2. i have to agree with this dude 100%
    i believe that one aspect of life is dealing with pain, suffering, sadness, and depression. figuring out how to overcome it and finding the strength inside of yourself to move on and stay positive. dont let your girlfriend get you down, if she cares about you as much as you care about her then she would be trying to help you feel better and smile. if her bitchy and selfish attitude continues id say drop her too... dont put up with that shit since there are a lot of other girls out there who will treat you better, just gotta find em. i wish i followed this advice before.

its hard to think but i was in a similar situation almost a year ago, after my ex broke the news to me that she wanted to see "other people" it really broke my heart. (we were together for 1.5 years, we had a cruise coming up in december, we broke up in september 2011 a few days before our "16 month anniversary"... it really sucked for me :(:mad::cry:) for a few weeks all i would do is, wake up go to my classes at the community college, take notes, after classes were done, go home and do my homework, then id just lay down on the floor in my room or my bed and just space out... a part of me felt like dying and giving up but after awhile i got tired of feeling that way so i started working out at least 3 times a week to channel those shitty emotions, im a totally different person than i was a year ago physically and mentally.

3. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

i have to agree with this dude 100%
    i believe that one aspect of life is dealing with pain, suffering, sadness, and depression. figuring out how to overcome it and finding the strength inside of yourself to move on and stay positive. dont let your girlfriend get you down, if she cares about you as much as you care about her then she would be trying to help you feel better and smile. if her bitchy and selfish attitude continues id say drop her too... dont put up with that shit since there are a lot of other girls out there who will treat you better, just gotta find em. i wish i followed this advice before.

its hard to think but i was in a similar situation almost a year ago, after my ex broke the news to me that she wanted to see "other people" it really broke my heart. (we were together for 1.5 years, we had a cruise coming up in december, we broke up in september 2011 a few days before our "16 month anniversary"... it really sucked for me :(:mad::cry:) for a few weeks all i would do is, wake up go to my classes at the community college, take notes, after classes were done, go home and do my homework, then id just lay down on the floor in my room or my bed and just space out... a part of me felt like dying and giving up but after awhile i got tired of feeling that way so i started working out at least 3 times a week to channel those shitty emotions, im a totally different person than i was a year ago physically and mentally.[/quote]

Good for you man.. I feel like I'm in that space out faze right now and I just started working out and eating healthy yesterday.. I want to change myself physically and mentally too.. thx for the boost of confidence :)

4. a lack of communication is a relationship ender.
    nearly impossible to recover from. too many games being played.
    work on yourself man, soon enough worthwhile people will be drawn to you and you wont have to worry about bitches

5. dunno what your reasons are for changing but one of mine was "success and happiness is the best revenge".

i want to make my ex rue the day she broke up with me, ill probably see her this semester at the community college... things will get interesting lmao.

but yeah working out and eating healthy can do so much for your confidence, i also recommend taking omega-3 (fish oil pills)... it helps so much.

it helps your mood, your joints, and some other things that i cant remember... TAKE THEM!!! :D

6. Dump that bitch ass cunt hoebag, you can do better than her.

7. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

dunno what your reasons are for changing but one of mine was "success and happiness is the best revenge".

i want to make my ex rue the day she broke up with me, ill probably see her this semester at the community college... things will get interesting lmao.

but yeah working out and eating healthy can do so much for your confidence, i also recommend taking omega-3 (fish oil pills)... it helps so much.

it helps your mood, your joints, and some other things that i cant remember... TAKE THEM!!! :D[/quote]

My reason is.. idk I just feel like its time to get into shape and just making myself a total bad ass.. and I've always wanted to do parkour and I'm not physically fit enough to do that just yet. Also bmxing.. just being physically fit makes sports a lot easier obviously.

I just recently hit 18, finished school, and broke up with my gf. Right now I spend most of my time on GC or just sitting in my room thinking.. I'm a fuckin monk over here man lol.. I live 30 mins from all my friends and I'm still trying to get a job which has been hard as shit so I literally have nothing to do until I get a job and money.. also I gotta take drug test so I can't smoke or it wouldn't be as bad.

I just got to this point where I realised I have nothing better to do then just try and improve myself in every way so later on when my life straightens out I can enjoy it more.

I decided I want to further advance my skills in speech and communication with people.. and work out like crazy until I'm just ripped.. that way ill be happy with myself and getting anything in life will be much easier.

8. That's fucked up man if any one was taking about depression or suicide I wouldnt say some smart ass shit like that. My ex did that to me bro.... Left her on the spot. Her words "that's not my problem " fuck that.

9. as someone who has battled depression my whole life it seems, this relationship is not healthy hun. Anyone who can say that to someone who is clearly in need of help, does not have what it takes to be with someone with depression. Not to mention that is just a bitch thing to say! To anyone, let alone your boyfriend that you should love!
    my man realizes I go through low patches and he helps me through them. You can find someone who is understanding about it and that will support you through it.

10. Date her instead ^:rolleyes:

11. yeah, except I am married, have 2 kids, and a 3rd on the way. lol.

12. ohhhh no fucked up homie. i dated a girl for 2 years and the biggest mistake was to open up about things like that!!!

shed do the same shit, act strange and text me 5 minutes later asking what was wrong, just say long day and start over new.... it sounds douchey but girls will take advantage of shit like that! dont let em know!!!!

forreal tho... girls can sense that shit... its like theyre version of spider senses! emotion senses!!!!

13. Drop that hoe.

She should be down to make you happy even if it makes her unhappy.