My girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blasteroid, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Well yesterday me and my girlfriend were hanging out and we weren't how we normally are which is very affectionate and playful. She asked me to take her home so I did. Ride to her place was dead silent which is very unusual I drop her of and 5 minutes later I get a text saying what's your problem today. I proceeded to tell her what was happening and that for the past 3 months if been have bouts of depression and told her that I had been contimplating suicide. She proceeds with "well you didnt have to be an ass"

I guess Im not looking for any input just a little pissed still and wanted to get it off my chest

2. Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch.

3. Ehhh that depends.

@OP, think you can recall what exactly she was referring to? You make some snide ass remarks? Poke at her weight? Or is she actually being a giant cunt?

4. suicide? you don't have to be an ass about it :laughing:
    wow what a great girlfriend

5. What happened last night was we parked at a school to go throw a ball around and just be outside we get there and she started saying I don't wana go out side now and said so for about 15 minutes before I left the vehicle with the ball trying to get her out. She didn't want to and I said to her all we do is drive around why don't you come outside? She claimed she was cold in a sweatshirt and sweat pants. I offered her a jacket she said no ill still be cold. I than said well I don't want to just sit in the car and then she said than take me home. And that is the whole story

6. Why are you throwing around a ball at a school with your girlfriend? :confused:

7. Seriously? It's just something to do and we do it quite a lot we do that and talk

8. Sounds like she had something to say but pulled that shit where she won't tell you and thinks you should figure it out telepathically. Ask her what was on her mind next time.

9. Why wouldn't he do that? That sounds like an awsome little date. I wish a guy would think of something so simple and sweet as tossing a ball around with me. I see this couple throwing a football around at the park across the street every day.

OP I suggest you ask her what was up her ass when you guys were at the school. But honestly, if when you told your gf that you have been depressed and contemplating suicide all she said was "well you didn't have to be an ass" I would be looking for a new gf.

If I was dating someone and they told me that after I told them that I've been seriously depressed I'd just say "fuck you and fuck off." And I'd break up with them.

10. wow. my ex was just as bad to be fair

11. Maybe she's embarrassed by her ball handling skills. ;)

12. Hmm I mean I seriously thought about saying just fuck off but I don't have the heart I mean they're strong words but I love her so I want to try and find away around that but I completely understand where youre coming for

13. Well, If u dont want her can i have her?

14. [quote name='"Blasteroid"']

Hmm I mean I seriously thought about saying just fuck off but I don't have the heart I mean they're strong words but I love her so I want to try and find away around that but I completely understand where youre coming for[/quote]

You love her, but she obviously doesn't love you the same way.. You told her that you had been contemplating suicide for a while now, and she tells you didn't have to be an ass? What the fuck? Either I'm missing part of the story, or she truly doesn't care if you were to die.

Fuck suicide. Life can suck, but it can also be fucking epic. Don't take the coward's way out. Man up and face whatever is in your path. Like a manly man. :p

But really, she doesn't seem to care.. And get some help with that suicide shit. You NEED to fix that before it consumes you.

15. Dude ANY girlfriend that would said "you don't have to be such an ass" right after you tell her ur depressed and considering suicide is the biggest fucking cunt EVER.. your significant other is supposed to want you to be happy and I'm pretty sure even if you were a little mean to her or said something stupid doesn't mean she still shouldn't be concerned for you.

Drop this bitch.

16. lol sounds like you are dating my ex

17. start taking massive amounts of Omega 3.... you will feel better OP...

seek medical attention if you think killing yourself is the answer... I've been in your shoes... a simple diet change, working out and loads of Omega 3 will help

please, please get help... dying is not the answer..

oh, and your girl is a total self absorbed bitch, dump her and move on

18. #18 ringleader2012, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    [quote name='"Capsule Sun"']

Sounds like she had something to say but pulled that shit where she won't tell you and thinks you should figure it out telepathically. Ask her what was on her mind next time.[/quote]

Yeah seems like this is the case.. I fucking hate when women do that.. last night I had this girl call me and she was choking up and I could tell she was crying but just would not tell me why or anything and SHE called me lol.. your gf reminds me of my ex and I guess a few other blades think the same thing.. they're our exs for a reason.

I know you said you love her but that doesn't mean she loves you. She seems like a cunt and even though she might say "I love you" doesn't mean she actually does. Actions speak louder then words and the way she acted that day and the way she acted when u told her you were unhappy and considering suicide just makes me see that she doesn't love you and she just wants a bf to say she has a bf.

I know its hard op when u love someone and you try to give ur all but u don't get it back.. stop trying to hold on and make it work when u know it won't deep down. It's not your fault man its hers for being a bitch and not showing you the love affection and care for you that you deserve.

DUMP HER AND FIND SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY CARES.

OP feel free to PM me anytime.. I know I wish I would have had someone to talk to when I had a gf like that.. and suicide ain't the answer man.

19. I don't think there is a way around that, honestly. You may love her, but I'm not sure she loves you the same. ANY normal, caring human being would want to help someone who's depressed to the point of contemplating suicide. Especially if they're in a relationship with that person and they "love" them. I know that if I had a bf and he told me that he's been depressed and contemplating suicide Id get whatever was stuck up my ass out and help him. Id immediately start apologizing for being a bitch or for making anything worse and I'd do anything I could to help him through it. As I'm sure most people with a heart would.

I mean look at all the people in this thread who want to help you with your depression and they don't even know you! These strangers seem to care about you more then your girlfriend does. You seem like a nice enough guy, go find yourself a girlfriend who will truly love you and care for you. Someone who will be there for you when you need it. You deserve that.

If you need to talk you can always pm me or any of the other people who've offered in this thread... we don't want you to die OP.

20. [quote name='"shestones17"']

I don't think there is a way around that, honestly. You may love her, but I'm not sure she loves you the same. ANY normal, caring human being would want to help someone who's depressed to the point of contemplating suicide. Especially if they're in a relationship with that person and they "love" them. I know that if I had a bf and he told me that he's been depressed and contemplating suicide Id get whatever was stuck up my ass out and help him. Id immediately start apologizing for being a bitch or for making anything worse and I'd do anything I could to help him through it. As I'm sure most people with a heart would.

I mean look at all the people in this thread who want to help you with your depression and they don't even know you! These strangers seem to care about you more then your girlfriend does. You seem like a nice enough guy, go find yourself a girlfriend who will truly love you and care for you. Someone who will be there for you when you need it. You deserve that.

If you need to talk you can always pm me or any of the other people who've offered in this thread... we don't want you to die OP.[/quote]

Hun, you also have to understand that we're a relatively tight-knit community of stoners who look out for each other. I'd also like to add that I agree 125% with all you've said.

OP, you have us if you need us.. But you also need to get some medical help or therapy or something. If you don't feel comfortable with those two yet, even talking to a bunch of stoners online about it can help.