My girlfriend tried to commit suicide.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by trx07, Oct 9, 2010.

1. reading posts like this makes me realize the average age of this forum >17

2. is greater than 17?

3. fail!! lol, and i was just fkn around because every forum to do with a gf someone says that so chill lol :smoke:

4. eh, I have always been told I am heartless, especially when it comes to relationships. I would walk up to her and say these exact words "Hey! What the fuck are you doin going around commiting half ass suicides trying to get an audience? I wouldve cared if we were still dating but we're not, move the fuck on and get some goddamn dignity."

Then I would maybe accidentally pee on her. To me relationships are over when they are over, once the relationships over then the relationship between the two is over. There should be no more feelings once its done because the relationship with feelings attached doesnt even exist anymore. IDK, maybe this is why relationships never last long with me

5. had something like this happen to me. i just wanted to leave.. so i did. for two months. lived with my brother without telling anyone :hello:

6. Uh, I'd let her shrink be her "friend" for a while before I would recommend anyone else stepping back into that.

History with her or not, no one really knows what's going through her head, and it's best to leave that up to a professional for a little while, get things at least stabilized.

I'd be supportive, but at a distance at first.

7. sry dude but saying "get over yourself" and trying to feebly neg rep somebody to save your pride isnt going to work at all.

Why?

Because you have no pride.

Why?

Because you drank a bottle of liquor than got behind the wheel.

Or I guess I lack basic reading comprehension skills.

8. yo dude and I know this is one of the most dick things you guys will probably read on these messaging forums.

But if any girl I was in a relationship tried to kill herself, no matter what I would end the relationship immediately.

1. You obviously are so selfish and care so little about my feelings you want to kill yourself? Fuck you then.

2. You think im going to deal with the headache of your depression? Hell no your not worth it.

9. #49 IwasA.Smurf, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    one will ever truly understand what is going through that person's head if they reach that point.

It's sad that I can be that selfish to take my own life at the same time you're hurting so bad you just want it to stop.

When you have no one, you feel you don't have much to loose.

was i stupid? yes

will i do it again? fuck no I only have one time, I need to make the best of it

I wasn't looking for attention for what I said, but I got it. I was just being honest

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzyNWyZhUS0"]YouTube - 07. The Outsider - A Perfect Circle[/ame]

10. This pretty much sums it up.