My girlfriend live in Kansas while I live in texas

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheMasterOfNothing, Nov 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So I have history with this girl I really love her and what to spend the rest of my life with her. I feel like the distance isn’t a problem and we FaceTime every time we can.There never a day that goes by my mind that I’m just like dang man I want to be with this girl soo bad the only problem I have is her texting on FaceTime she’s more considerate.

When she text she sends me a lot of lol and yay text and I don’t know how to respond to those text and then she will respond with :) and then I’m confused again. can someone please help me understand what those things mean . She tells me she loves me and says I better love her back and the thing is I do I want to love the rest of my life with her.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You're obsessing. It sounds like you're building this up in your mind and need some objectivity so go out and get laid and see if you still feel the same way. You say you have a history so I'm wondering if you've spent more than 6 months with her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. you are 15

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well this is new. We mostly experience noobs signing up to ask weird questions regarding weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hm Kinky!

• Funny Funny x 1