Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Girlfriend Gets Too Horny when She Smokes Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mentalist, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously, she acts like a mere cat in heat.

It may sound fun but I have claw marks up and down my back and when I\'m stoned I just want to chill and write my Harry Potter fanfic slash about Harry and Professor Sprout of Herbology being in love and smoking some dank Hogwarts weed with occasional appearances from Dumbledore and his Horcrux cursed bong. Voldermorts soul would be a bad hit, yo! :smoking:

So why can\'t she just chill out and relax instead of trying to recreate something out of the Red Shoe Diaries every time she smokes? Is there anything I can spike her with to calm her down?

2. Are you trying to tell us your gay?

3. I\'d probably post \"I\'m gay and I want to tell you about it\" if I wanted to tell you I was gay.

I just want some advice on how to medicate my girlfriend further so she stops acting like a wild nymphomaniac when stoned.

4. seriously why are you complaining about your girl wanting to attack you while you write your harry potter stories? id go with the flow with her and maybe invite one of her girl friends.

unless she is attacking other guys or you are worried I wouldnt complain.

maybe give her a bar of xanax or something if you wanna knock her out.

5. whats the problem.. u dont like having sex?

6. People act certain ways when they are under the influence, if you don\'t like the way she acts then don\'t smoke with her.

7. I like having sex but not when I\'ve just smoked a big fat joint and want to chill out. For me it\'s not a good time to get frisky. She\'s on top of me and I\'m trying to think about how to incorporate Snape in to a smoking session and she\'s riding me like a bucking bronco.

I don\'t have the stamina or desire to screw her when I\'m as pale as Casper the Ghost and starting to zone out.

Xanax... now that might work.

8. Hell dude, I say you put out her \"fire\" (vagina) with your \"firehose\" (man-meat). For real,just beat it \'til she\'s so sore she doesn\'t WANT to fuck. But if you\'re seriously concerned, just get her some good indica instead of sativa. She should be pretty well zonked after that.

9. then dont take as big of a hit when you smoke with her so she still rides you hard but your not as high, so your into it more. you know?

10. Holy shit, I just realized....... YOU\'RE TURNING DOWN HOT STEAMY SEX FOR HARRY POTTER!!!!!! I mean damn dude, I like Harry Potter as much as the next guy (I\'ve read all the books a good 30 times each), but damn, I\'d never turn down pussy for it.

11. Dude......lay off the HP. Holy crap.

12. This has GOT to be a troll.

13. quoted for truf.

If you dont want to fuck her then tell her the only way you are going to be inside her is in her ass. It\'s a win win situation.

Have you ever had sex after a good smoke session with your girl? Dont knock it.

14. Lol this thread is way too funny!

15. Is this actualy for real? dromanism, tell me what you would do in this situation..

The Duck.

16. Quoted for truth, haha. I really don\'t see what he\'s complaining about, I\'d love it if a girl just randomly started riding me after we started smoking :p

17. How the fuck is this a problem?

18. Hahah what the hell is wrong with you?

19. lol cant discriminate on your priorities but it is funny that you choose a mystical land over her, kinda remind me of the world of warcraft guys but slippin some type of opiate her way will put her on her ass

20. lol..Joke or what..Why So Serious?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.