My girl.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by l StayHigh l, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Is it alright to cut off a whole branch early? the bottom of the branch is starting to brown, and its lost all its leaves except the ones around the tiny tiny bud at the top.

Would it be better to cut it off to make my other colas grow bigger? I have like 2 branches that are very long with no leaves left on them.

2. im wondering the same thing, My lower branches have amber trichs while the main colas are not there yet. Im wondering if taking the bottom branches off to dry while leaving the rest to Finnish would be a great idea or a great way to stress my plant?

3. You can do that, sure.

4. theres really no point in stressing the plant.. this isnt going to help it put anything extra into the rest of your buds... it could even slow it down.

5. If its a lower branch, I doubt there would be any problems with you clipping it off. I pull off the dead leaves and such from my plant so i doubt it would have little effect on your female.

6. If it's ready then sure. Cut it. But if not then cutting it off wont speed up the rest of your plant.