My girl..

Discussion in 'General' started by legalizebud89, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Today could'nt be any worse. I thought it would be good when my local 7-11 had the only kind of ciggerates I smoke buy 1 get 1 but I was wrong. We had been dating for around a year on and off but today I think was the last time we're breaking up. The whole 9 yards went down with her today. The crying, the hugging the sobbing and it all just sucks. I'm in to bad of a mood to smoke a bowl, a ciggerate, drink a brew... It sucks to know that all the good times we had together are over. I don't think I ever have felt as bad as I did today when I looked my girl in the eye while she was crying, trying to tell me that it was'nt working. Idk why I posted this but I had to get it off my chest.

Im out GC peace.

2. Sucks man, it's never easy- just consider it a good thing it's not as easy as forgetting, atleast then you know it was worth it.

Good Times will come

3. You probably aren't gonna take much of it, but I hope things get better for you man.

Good luck with things.

4. Same shit happend to me just a little while back man, I know how you feel.

Good luck gettin thru everything.

5. Yea man, its never easy breaking off really good relationships.. And its never easy getting through it, but you should never forget it.. EVER. Its these experiences in life that bring everything closer together.. Its hard.. But we learn. Its experiences.. You learn from experiences.. Everything will be allright, get some sleep.. Call us in the morning.

6. that sucks dude, i know how it feels. I won't go into details but I will say that my last girlfriend hurt me very badly..but I hope you get back on your feet soon bro, good luck ill toke in your honor next time i smoke.

7. yea dude i feel you, i went through the same kind of relationship with a girl when i was 16-17 we went out for about 2 years off and on, except i caused all the problems in that one due to my drug use. i dont know how old you are but you just got to remember that its a part of life, if your around my age, 19, then you gotta realize you shouldnt be looking for a wife, it might happen but you'll know for sure on that one, just be young and try to keep meeting new people, afterall, isnt that what dating is all about? tryin to find the right person

probably didnt help you too much cuz i know when i post about bad things that happen to me nothing anyone can say helps but i know its good to just let someone know so you can get a little feedback.

take it easy man

8. Well...have you tried thinking of what it is that "isn't working" for her? Maybe it's something you could change. That's what being in a relationship is all about. I've been with someone for 2 years and believe me, loving someone just isn't enough. You have to understand eachother. And if I'm wrong and there isn't anything that can be done, then I'm sorry. We've all had our hearts broken. Best of luck to you, whatever happens.

9. i know how much it sucks, but you'll survive. my homegirl told me that when i split with a girl a year or so ago, and 5-6 girls later, im still doing ok lol.

10. trust me....the only way you will get over this girl is too accept it....dont deny it and try to tell yourself your happy....just fuckin cry man,.,.cry and cry and cry and feel like shit as MUCH as you can....and once its over you will feel better that you didnt run from reality, but embraced it

11. Honestly man, it may seem like it's such a horrible thing now, but look at it this way. Any person can get through anything, no matter how hard... all they've got to do is survive to see the next day. Sure things may seem horrible and dreary, but think about new opportunities that this may open up for you: That cute girl a couple doors down, or the one in the front row of your class, etc.

I'm speaking from experience man... had a girl of 1yr 7mo end up cheating on me multiple times (found out about the rest after I broke up with her for the first one I discovered). Another girl (1yr 5mo) demanded I stop being friends with one of my best friends (female, ex-girlfriend... I dated her for ONE month). She gave me an ultimatum, so I took the friend.

Break-ups suck man, but in the end they're only for the best. They just go to show that whoever you were with just wasn't right for you in one way or another. Like someone else said, just keep looking man, you'll find that perfect girl someday.

12. Egh, why are bitches such a huge deal to people. After going through multiple girlfriends through my day, I find that the thought of the MILLIONS of other possibly hotter females always brightens me right up after a break up. Hasn't anyone heard of a rebound girl? Dude, you should be fucking some other bitch the second you break up with your current one.

That will do the job fo sho.

-Rob