My girl... (pic)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fox, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Hey all, just in case anybody cared to look, here's a pic of my favourite girl (she's about 3 months old and a week and a half into flower)

I know these pics are all taken inside, but these girls spend most of their time outdoors.

Here she is, bound and gagged, just the way I like 'em:

Attached Files:

2. This is one of the flowers, not bad for this early on .. sorry 'bout the focus though.

Attached Files:

3. As I know NOTHING about strains, breeding etc. .... would anyone care hazard a guess, strain-wise?

A closeup:

Attached Files:

4. impossible to tell exact strain, but it's sativa dominant, that's for sure......may be a long flowering plant, just need to wait and see........Peace out..........Sid

5. hmmm....sativaaaa :)

6. nice buds! :D yea it looks like some real trippy sativa shit. Where did you get the seeds? where in the world are you located that your plant just started to flower now?

7. shit, i want to grow so much but just can't yet.

8. I just started bringing them in so they would get only 12hrs of sunlight (actually about 11 and then under lights with a timer for another hour).

I am quite pleased with this batch, as the last time I grew this seed it wasn't a pretty sight (think lanky, sparse, smell-less, sickly, diseased, bug -eaten ... the list goes on) but some of my buddies had great success with this seed - which is kind of a 'communal' strain that we have all kept alive over the last 3 years or so, and there is a bit of a hermie tendency in it too (so we always get more seeds - though not too many! ... thankfully)

Thanks for the comments ... it's gonna be a merry christmas!