my girl has thunder thighs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dc123, Jul 21, 2011.

1. She never really used to. And she's not fat by any means, but yo them janks is gross!! LOL. Sorry, but the cottage cheese of the leg appeal to me is zero. What should I do? I love her, but her legs make me wanna barf.

This is not a troll post or anything lol, i'm serious.

2. tell the bitch to work out
    bitches love getting told what to do

3. Make her fuck you on top so that way she works out her legs by going up and down and triple bag your dick so that way you can't feel it and shell just keep going then after like 1/2 hr take off you condoms and finsh up and she won't even know your making her work out you will be killing two birds with one bone

4. wow! Do her a favor & move on. Dude- that is SO shallow. Not all women have those lovely long slender legs & if you ove your girl so much, you wouldn't be focusing on something so superficial. And is there anything about you that your gil could be overlooking because she's diggin you? Just sayin...

But, if you don't like that answer- try going on walks or hiking. And find some solace in them lovely legs. Nice & strong to take on some fun for hours! =)

5. lol. ^ of course a girl answers like that.

But yeah i'm about to triple bag and just bang all the time. Maybe they'll get worked out. Or put a twinkie at the top of a hill and have her run up

6. Lmao dude. If you are living a healthy life style she will follow. Even if you are skinny or in shape, eat right and work out and she will wanna do the same.

7. I love plus sized girls :)

any fat bitches with inner beauty wanna chat?

8. +rep for REAL advice and two birds with one BONE lmao

9. more to hold onto haha

10. HAHA i got it

11. #11 devilzlettuce, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol I thought it was pretty clever to I was sitting here laughing like an idiot b4 I sent it

12. jumping jacks

13. put some paper bags over them :D

14. She doesn't deserve you and your amazing body and personality. Sounds like you are SO much better than her, find one of those skinny girls everyone thinks is good looking, pay for a nice dinner and then let her throw it up after. Now THAT is attractive.

Seriously if you can't love someone for who they are then you shouldn't be with them... Chances are there are things about you that she doesn't like, but if she loves you she sees past them. But you're obviously perfect so go find that perfect girl and you can live your perfect lives together. And do her a favor and leave so she can find someone who will love her for the way her body is.

15. ^^^angry rant=girl

16. Love how you can tell which posters are female instantly in this thread.

17. Ignore fat bitch,acquire skinny bitch

18. I think of it as natural selection. We go around fuckin fat bitches then soon everyone will be fat.

19. Is this a rhetorical question? She may have thunder thighs dude - But the trade off is that you don't exactly sound like the ideal man for the average American woman (superficial, lacking intelligence, almost ape-ish in logical patterns).

Seriously dude - I'm sure if she was on here she'd have a million more things to complain about than your body.

So shallow brah.

20. #20 devilzlettuce, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They gett all hot and bothered lol wt of her thighs look like this before and now they look like this

Attached Files: