My Ghetto Growing Rig

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by swiftymc, Mar 22, 2006.

1. This was made with a USPS box and lined with tin foil, shiney side facing in towards where the plant will sit.
    [​IMG]

This light rig will be mounted in a well enclosed cabinet. I used a normal light socket and stripped the end of a computer power supply plug with a ground wire and rigged it up accordingly including the groundwire.
    [​IMG]

Everything will be kept inside this cabinet and I will make a bigger reflective housing as the plant requires.

I will post pics of the completed rig sometime tommorow.

2. whats wrong with your eyes?? *winks*

if youre looking for a cheap, easy to make setup check out the link in my sig.

3. My goal is to basicly spend $0 on the whole growing processing and equipment. :)

Deffinately saved a few bucks on puttin together my own little light rig and I guess I will have to buy a bulb but thats about it.

I also have plenty of PC fans, I will be rigging up 1 or 2 of them later on to get some air circulation and strengthen the stem. I will probably wait until another week until I start putting the fans on it.

4. lol good luck with that man. Hope you get a bigger box as your little seed grows hehe. :) hope u acheive your goals.