My Gf Is A Virgin...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 42976, May 25, 2013.

1. If your smart enough and look you might find them :p if not, I'm sorry. Use your imagination.

2. I'm literally fighting my virgin gf right now over sex. She's Muslim and want to wait til marriage, I said I'd marry her but for that I'd still have to wait at least 3 months for her to go to Uni and her rents not going mental over me. Also she won't have anal. Fuck my life

3. You need to get your face down there, lick it until shes just about to go and then rub your dick all up in there and shell let u

Anybody who wants to wait until marriage for sex is crazy, they may be sane in every other perspective of their life but make no mistake if somebody can fool her into sex after marriage shes crazy.

Get out now anyways, the marriage system is totally fucked and anybody who would willingly be apart of it has balls far bigger then mine.

5. How's the stew goin'? She cravin' that dick yet? I know she will...

6. #47 Lockout, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    Just whip out some Delia, find a nice stew, prepare the ingredients (veggies & meat), stick it in a blender, heat, TIME TO MAKE SOME LOVIN'. It's that simple. What's the problem? I really don't understand...

I'VE BEEN TRYIN'', NOW, BABY! TRYIN' TO HOLD BACK THIS FEELIN' FOR SOOOOOOOOOOO LONG. AND IF YOU FEEL LIKE I DO, BABY, COME ON - WHOA! Let's get it on...

7. You got to make that stew seductive. No backing down on the secret ingredient to a good stew: LOVE. Maybe the problem is on your end if you can't make a lovin' stew for you and your woman.

Never forget, it is important to love your woman but it is just as important to love yourself!

8. hold her down and lay that pipe bro.  take whats yours.

9. i actually got close doing just that last night but we didnt have condoms so she stopped me.

10. Still nothing?! Give up. Sorry. Next!!!!

11. Sounds like anal is on the horizon...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #54 Deleted member 42976, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
    Yea fuck this bitch. I told her never to talk to me again. My power is getting shut off if I don't come up with $69 by the end of the day. Then she shoves the fact she just got paid in my face and asks if I want to accompany her to the mall. I ask her if she will let me borrow the money until Saturday when I will be getting money but she said "no i can't its my money sorry" then she has the nerve to say that she already said it's alright for me to stay at her place while my power is out. But i would rather not stay there, I would rather pay my fuckin' bill so I don't have to pay a $20 fee on top of my bill to get it turned back on.

If our situations were reversed I would lend her the money, especially if I knew she would have the money,to pay me back, in a few days. Apparently she is too much of a cunt to help out her bf. Fuck this bitch.

13. #55 goneforever, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    She's crazy! Run, run, run!!!! Don't take her virginity ever, then you'll have a crazy clinger!

& that's fucked up! What a shitty girlfriend.

14. I might add I've known her since September. She owed her best friend over $100 since before then and didn't pay her back until 2 weeks ago. She knows I'll have the money in 3 fuckin days and can't do it for me, some piece of shit friend she is.

15. this girl definitely sounds selfish and she's got some issues to deal with before she can be in a happy relationship with someone. i would honestly just move on.

16. Yea she definitely has issues. She's trying to tell me the $100 she got from her friend and took over 6 months to pay back wasn't for bills....which means it was probably for some bullshit she wanted. Im sorry but bills are filed under a NEED not a WANT. And needs are always more important. This bitch has her priorities all fucked up. She's terrible with money too and her mother is always trying to teach her but she wont listen. I told her karma will come around when her mother dies and she has no one to go to. And she fucks up her money and can't pay bills, no one will be there to help.

17. Yeah, sorry. Sounds like she's still a bit immature and too dependent on others. Best to cut your ties now, let her go man.

18. she i've been cursing her out on facebook telling her that everyone i've talked to about it thinks she is terrible. (im on the phone with my best friend who would help me out if he had the money)

she now claims her paycheck wasn't that big. when all she does is brag how much money she is making with this job. i guess her money burns a pretty big hole in her pocket that she cant lend out $70 for 3 days when she knows for a fact i will have it then.

whatever though. im done with this bitch, karma will bite her on the ass someday. mostly likely when her mom dies and she is on her own and has no one to call when she cant pay a bill.