My GF cheated on me.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Nk310, Sep 26, 2012.

1. I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of my GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask.

[​IMG]

Haha hey guys, new to the forum. Used to be a member years ago on this site? Anyways re-joined :wave::D:smoke:

2. Good for you, that bitch is so skinny you can see her ribs.

Go pick up another one and don't let your father know...

Slick first post, welcome back... You're going to do well.

3. This is so fucking old

4. Oh you bastard lol, got me pretty good!

5. Successful troll is successful. Well done sir. Take notes idiot wanna be trolls haha.

6. Just got off work read during my after work shit. +rep when I'm on my comp. If I forget just pretend I didn't.

7. Figured this would be a funnier way to introduce myself then a "Hey what's up!" hah.

8. [quote name='"Nk310"']I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of my GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask.

Haha hey guys, new to the forum. Used to be a member years ago on this site? Anyways re-joined :wave::D:smoke:[/quote]

Omg I am high right now and I can't stop laughing, thank you kind sir!

9. Well played,sir.

10. lol this is so old.

11. I feel that even though this joke is old it could've been done better...

12. i swear i thought your old man was bangin ur girl foreal...lol

13. Who cares if it old guys lol. Still funny. Welcome OP! :D

14. Haha exactly my thinking, still funny as hell for the people who haven't read it. And thanks! Good to be back. Last time I was on this site was like 2008? Jeez it has been a while lol.

15. You totally got me. I thought that pic was your sig and I was waiting for the other pic to load. Welcome back to GC :hello: