My 'Getting Caught Story' with a good ending :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Evil3lf, Jul 18, 2004.

1. I got fucking caught!!!! My mom came to have a 'talk' with me after i got back and was like "your eyes are red, give me the pot." I get to move in with my dad now. I've wanted to move in with him for a while anyway. I just didn't want to bring it up with my mom caus she'd cry. God damn it, that pot was supposed to last me until wednesday, at least. Oh well, salem fucking kicks albany in the ass. Well, I'm definetly moving to salem. My mom just fucking balled. If I don't stop she's gonna fucking kill me. Pot is why my parents divorced.

Well, that's basically the summary of what I said to my friends on aim a few minutes ago, enjoy it. I sure am. :roll:

Ok, I had an epifomy!

Evil3lf says:
    I wish there was something you could say that wouldn't make me feel like shit.
    Evil3lf says:
    I wish miles were on.
    Evil3lf says:
    he'd be psyched
    Evil3lf says:
    he wants to smoke with my dad, bad
    Evil3lf says:
    I've known my dad smokes since I was like, 10.
    Evil3lf says:
    He's the coolest dad, ever.
    Evil3lf says:
    Most dad's "try" to be best friends with there son's. My dad is one of my best friends.
    Evil3lf says:
    that's how fucking cool he is
    Evil3lf says:
    oh man, im so psyched about moving into my dad's house, It's totally overpowering the sadness about my mom being pissed.
    Evil3lf says:
    i dont have any
    Evil3lf says:
    me and my dad are gonna work out and stuff, and build shit. it's gonna kick ass.
    Evil3lf says:
    we're gonna spend so much time together
    Evil3lf says:
    me and my mom almost never talk, it's terrible
    Evil3lf says:
    and ill probly get a fucking car too!!!
    Evil3lf says:
    hell yes
    Evil3lf says:
    im so excited now
    Evil3lf says:
    like, im way happier then i was this morning

I didn't feel like doing a lot of editing. I just took out some random chitchat

Ok, just copy/pasting from my DA journal.

Personally, I think I ended out on top with this one.

::Edit:: woops, sorry about having it in the wrong forum

2. na, i'll leave it in this forum, as it is a real life story.........maybe you'll find that you'll grow to love your mom a bit more, than your used to, because you won't be seeing her everyday...........Peace out.........Sid

3. dude am i going crazy or is that aim chat all by yourself....??

4. I took out the other persons comments and some personal elements of the chat. That's the only important part of the chat log.

to sid: I see her like 2 hours a week as it is.