My fuckin' friends, man...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, May 19, 2012.

1. I love them. I really do.

After work today, my friend invited me to this park about 3 blocks away which we call Narnia. My friend told me we were gonna have a HUGE sesh there with a bunch of our friends and some people I didn't know. I told him that I didn't have anything to pitch, and that I would only take like 2 hits or something. He didn't really care about it...

We get there, and like 12 people were already there. People from High School, Co-workers, mutual friends, and people I've seen before but don't really know. Anyway, I look around, and theres about 7 pipes going around this big ass circle. I take my two hits, and I announced to everybody that I was takin' off. My friend Greg asked why, and I told him I didn't have anything to pitch. You know what he told me?

"Aww man! No! I don't give a fuck. You're fuckin' Billy."

That right there, man. That fuckin' hit me hard.

I have had moderate depression and social anxiety for as long as I can remember. Once he said that, I basically snapped out of it. I felt important. I felt like somebody who was liked. Somebody who people liked being around. I wasn't some annoying shitbag who just follows everybody around all the time.

The point of this thread is to remind you guys that you have friends who like you. If you feel like shit all the time, remember that you have fuckin' friends. They are as important to you as you are to them. People like you. You're loved, man. :smoke:

2. not what i was expecting, sorta inspirational.

3. A...alright man! Good shit! Not really what I was expecting at all but im proud of you, I think...

4. man i was thinking exactly the same as the two above posters... funny shit haha... but yeah its all good man, friends are nice.

5. Me n you sound pretty similar.. my friends who push herbs smoke me up all the time, and I feel bad when I'm broke, but whenever I ask about it they say it ain't a thang.. definitely worth it to make close connections with people :D

6. Ive gotten that before, now i just really say i gotta leave for courtesy, unless i really have to.
    Unless youre smoking with people that like to get you high just so they can tell you about that one time you didnt pitch sometime in the future, fuck those people id rather die sober that smoking with them, if you gonna smoke someone up, do it for the fucks of it, not so you can use it as a "smoke me up later" card.

7. Nothing like good friends that you can trust. I have a couple of bros like that and it's awesome just having good vibes flowing kicking back.

People are only annoying when they try to be something they're not, as long as you just be yourself and respect people you'll get along with the majority of people you meet. If people don't like you for who you are then fuck 'em.

8. You wanna talk about somethin that hit you hard...That little quote hit me pretty hard because I'm not even gonna front...I can honestly relate to that feeling..

9. As did I when I was younger. As I grew older and found good people like the OPs friend, I grew out of it.

This is why today, as an adult, I believe it is so VERY IMPORTANT that we treat each other and EVERYONE with respect and kindness. I'm human and I don't always meet my own goals but that is my philosophy.

10. What an awesome post!

Can't say I feel the same way about my friends right now.

11. Man I truly wish I could say the same thing.
    I've been fucked around and hurt so many times the only living soul I trust is myself.

12. good shit dude!
    friends are always inspirational, they're important people in my life

13. Cool story man! I havent ever had social anxiety or felt depressed or anything before, But I do know how awesome it is to feel important, or wanted. That is awesome man!

14. I have experienced almost the exact same thing, man. That's really inspirational. I like you already!

15. Cool
    Good for you I know what your saying ......

Good times from
    Now on.... Don't forget to show love back

16. Gotta love kickin' it with the homies.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3n_zkMdewk]1st Down - A Day With The Homiez - Jay Dee - YouTube[/ame]

17. righteous. honest thinking brother

18. 32 likes? Come on now. It wasn't THAT great of a post.

19. haha I hear ya man...Its because it had some depth to it bro...other people know that feeling too my friend:smoke:

20. That's so fucking awesome, man. I'm really glad you got out of your depression because of that. It sounds like your a cool dude, too. I thought that story was really cool. :smoke: