My Fucked Up Dreamm....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tasty THC, Jun 27, 2011.

1. So this Is My fucked up dream from last night...
    I got really high after one of my exams, and then i started randomly walking into peoples houses and they would ask who I was and I would just say chill I got the munchies and I'd go straight to their fridge.... then one person pulled my shoulder to like turn me around, and i just turned back. and he turned around to go call the cops and I yelled wait and pulled his shoulders around and he had like a dead face, with maggots and shit and he turned to ashes and just dropped to the floor. Then I left went home watched a movie and fell asleep... then I woke up watching the same movie I had fallen asleep to in my dream... :eek:

2. Why are you still on this fourm if your brother just died?

3. I LOL'ed at the emoticon in the end.

4. My best friend for one. And because It's my way of keeping my mind off of shit...
    honestly why do you have to be such a dick.

5. Oh well first of all I thought you meant like your real brother. I always look for the truth. I am sorry i offended you, its just ive seen a lot of bullshit on here and don't want to be mislead thats all. Anyways dude I tried to add you to fb so i must of belived somthing. Its always hard lossing a friend that is like a brother.