Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friends...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabrandon420, Apr 14, 2010.

1. are dick heads, they always end up with my lighter after a long day of burning. I wanna blaze right now. :(

2. I thought gas stations were open 24/7?

3. i don't think i've ever had less than 3 lighters in my possession.

1 in the home, 1 in the vehicle, and 1 in your pants pocket.

That way you're always good to go

4. story of my life, all my friends end up taking my BICs after tokin it up

5. If your desperate use the stove.

Happy toking! :wave:

6. My stove is electric. I wish I didn't live in the middle of nowhere.

7. Making a fire is so easy even a caveman can do it.

8. toaster dude. i always use to light up cigs on the inside of a toaster haha

works to

9. preparation is the golden key to toking, always have lighters and bud on reserve

that way u wont be mourning

10. Well you could go to a gas station and buy one for a dollar, some gas stations even have matches they'll give for free if you ask. If you cant go anywhere, im sure your parents have something. Like to light candles or shit idk. Last summer i used my grill to light ciggs all the time when i was too lazy to walk to the store, haha.

11. magnifying glass

12. I never understood how people can run out of lighters:confused:

I always have 2 on me, one in my car, and like 3 at my house. And those are just my Bic lighters, I also have a stove, those large grill lighters, matches, toster oven, pilot light on your hot water heater the list is endless. Making fire is easy.

13. Made the twenty minute drive into town just to get one today.

Urrghhh.

14. WOW!!! :hello:
    I love stoner ideas lol

15. The toaster is a trusty food maker and emergency lighter lol try it out if you aint already ;)

16. Matches are your friend for a joint/blunt.

17. Light a candle wick using toaster. Use said candle wick to ignite cannabis buds.