My Friend's in the Hospital

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NPM, Mar 27, 2010.

1. So he took some huge rips and got really high and went to work. He said he felt like his insides felt to the bottom of his stomach. ended up going to the hospital....I just think he's really high and freaking out, i hope thats the case at least

2. Wow. Another hospitalization for cannabis which will be used to go against it.

What a douche. Seriously

3. The "sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach" is a typical symptom of anxiety.

4. Unless he isn't just high your friend is a dumb ass. No offense. This gives a horrible image to responsible cannabis users. :smoking:

5. Lol!!

take it easy guys, the hospital staff would probably fucking laugh at him because hes freaking out being high. that or... he has anxiety issues and getting blazed triggered it some how... thats a worst case though.

6. Your friend is just freaking out. The only time I went to the hospital after smoking weed is when my right lung collapsed and even then it was just coincedence and had nothing to do with the pot.

7. Share the story :O

8. Okay, not really that interesting though. Back when I was younger I used to smoke, drank like a fish and consumed many different color shapes and sizes of pills. Well one day I was at work (Pizza delivery driver) in the kitchen of the restaraunt and I felt like I was really congested after awhile. My right shoulder also hurt really bad, but like I said, I was a really bad drunk among other things and in my state of mind I just figure I was getting sick and didn't really think anything of it.

So I drink some cough medicine, go out and party as usual and eventually go home and crash. I wake up the next morning and can't breath for shit so I decide I am going to go to the emergency room. Next thing I know I am being sliced open stone sober and having a tube jammed into my side to breath from. It eventually reinflated and all was fine until a week later the same thing happened again while I was at work. Turns out I was born with a type of lung disease I didn't know about until I was nineteen years old, after having a patch of emphasyma cutting out of my right lung.

9. Woah that sucks, I always thought a collapsed lung was like instant death haha

Turns out my friend is just an idiot and was just really fucking high, it was weird though because he's usually the one to stay calm out of all of us

10. hahahahaahahhaah
    WOW.
    how could you go to the hospital from being "to high?"

Was it his first time smoking?
    haha, great, One step back from legalization.

11. LOl

these are the things you need to talk you friends out of doing. babe my friend gets a headache and she wants to go to the ER people just trip out for no goddamn reason and its your job to show them how ridiccculousss they look

12. Well thats the thing, he went to the wrong person

If he would have went to me I would have been like dude...if your insides fell into your stomach you would have died immediately