Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friends Hurricane

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, Jun 14, 2006.

1. My friend bought a hurricane. it hits amazingly,
    the smoke is so pure taht you get so wrecked becasue you dont notice how much smoke you inhaled until you blow out.

i took a picture with my cell phone, i have a digital now but i need to learn how to set it up

Tell me what you think
    1000 ml

BTW
    The name is "The Juggernaut"

Attached Files:

2. looks sweet dude. put up a few more pics though cant really see it all too well.

3. that's a pretty nice looking bong.

never seen a hurricane before, only heard of them.

what is the large ball that the ash catcher goes into for?

4. sweet man, the nicest bong I've ever hit was my friends hurricane

5. hard to see from the pic but i love how they have that tripod stand

6. That's another ashcatcher. Them bongs hit freakin amazing, they charge 450 a piece in Venice though, so they are pricey. You can get a nice green label RooR hooked up for that price. They have microscopic cuts in the neck that swirl the smoke around and fling out the heavy tar particles. It's suppossedly a cleaner smoke, but there's no way to prove it. Nice nice bong though, I would love to add one to my collection.

-Rob

7. after hittin this bong my whole day was shot. i had a BBQ right after i hit it, i was so blasted its unbeleivable

does this make sense...
    i was so high i thought i was on shrooms, i started feeling the way i did while on shrooms

8. lol I can't tell you if it is anything like shrooms, but you sound like I did the first time I hit my roor. I never even considered I needed to get a feel for her before I ripped it! :laughing: You can definitly say it's a dizzy ride. Good times! :smoke:

9. Im the Juggernaut bitch!

10. I want one!

Nice looking hurricane, I was just checking out the hurricanes for sale on GC. :)

11. Oh man hurricane bongs are so sick. The way the smoke spirals up with all of those air jets. Mmmmmm good filtration :smoke: