Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friends hard ass parents...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LongDong, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ok, so my friend, who is 17 and lives with his parents under their rules got caught searching on a marijuana seed website. His parents are completely oblivious to the fact that he smokes pot So now he cant come to my house tomorrow which we planned for a week unless he has a good excuse/arguement. He said he already tried the "i was just curious" excuse.

any suggestions?

2. best policy, dont do things in life you would need an "excuse" for if you got busted. do what you do pridefully and and be honest. and if its something you cant be honest about if confronted, then its not something you need to be doing. tell your buddy to tell his parents the truth, regardless of whether they are "hard ass's" or not, nobody likes being lied too, and everyone respects the truth. :smoking:

3. well i would have to talk to him about it. i think he said if they found out, he probably wont be able to smoke for a long time, but that could just be him being paranoid about it. Thanks for the advice.

4. make new friends? sneakier ones maybe?