Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friends first time trying weed. And it's a firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rented, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I made 2 small fire crackers with a 0.5 Of nice dank. (Each has 0.25.) and its my friends first time trying weed. Is this gonna give him an idea of what being high is like? Or is it gonna get him fucked? Were gonna eat them before class. Is that a good idea?

2. Yes that should be a good amount for your friends first time being high. If it's somebody's first time getting high it shouldn't be before class, do it at night and just chill or something.

3. Bad idea. He might freak the fuck out.

4. Why would you try any new drug for the first time in a public place. You are fucking dumb.

Ediblee are a potent way yo start off as well so i hope you enjoy watchibg your friend cause a scene.

5. Ediblee are a potent way yo start off as well so i hope you enjoy watchibg your friend cause a scene.

that

6. honestly you couldn't have a stupider idea for a first time marijuana experience

7. Well i woild rather him smoke it. But he thinks its too much like a drug if he does. And i split a 0.5 beetween 2 crackers

8. I have to agree with the others, edibles can be fickle in their potency (especially in firecrackers). Your friend might be fucked, or fine. But it's a really risk thing to go with it.

Actually, to be honest, I sold a friend a brownie (probably about .5 in it). Mind you he has never gotten high before. Fast forward a week or so later (he hasn't eaten the brownie), he decides to eat the brownie during our lunch period (before gym). I start laughing cause I think he's fucked, I don't tell him cause I don't want him to freak out.. So next period in gym he says it's starting to work he can feel HIGH. He starts laughing like a MOFO. Mad funny, he loved it. Now we smoke once in a while together.

Now back to your friend, the thing is if he gets too high he's screwed cause your probably not going to be there to help and he's not verse in the art of getting high to learn to control it and brace himself.

So my recommendation is: NO

try to get him to eat the edible (if that is the only way to get him to try it), in your presence preferably outta school.

9. If he's never smoked anything he'll have a hard time taking it back, I choked, almost fell out of a window, and had to run to the toilet the first time I toked. I wasn't sick or anything, it was just incase. :cool:

Seriously though, I think the OP's method is the best way for him.

10. If he can't get past this, he doesn't deserve the herb.:mad:

11. how does each have .25 and both of them equal .5?

12. .25+.25=.5 :s

13. Even in a newbie case. 25 is not enough. .5 minimum

14. nothing is to much for your first time it only make it better trust me from experience. my first time i had 7 different strains of kill smoked from a bubler and greens on every bowl and more than one bowl of each. i havnt came close to being that high sense and ive been a strait pothead sense.(as in it was a great experience for a first timer) although i didnt view mj as a drug i just didnt like the idea of smoking anything

15. firecrackers get you STONNNNNED, and if its his friends first time he will def get high

16. I lol'd at this

17. Ok so each has .2 and a half? thats .25? I thought .25g was half of .1g.

18. .25+.25=.50

.50+.50=1g

19. Dude just hit a water bong with him...

Done.

Edibles are super badass when done right, most n00bs dont do it right tho >.<

20. Helll NO!!! I would straight up feed him that firecracker, 10 minutes before class... I doubt he'll make a scene and if he does thats some entertainment for you and everyone else lmao.... But yeh i doubt he will cause a scene off a .25... Thats nothing.