My Friends First High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ryanurlaub, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Ok I need some opinions on this one day me and my buddy were in the village and met up with a long time friend of mine who sells we bought 10 dollar dime bag of blue dream later that night my and my friend smoke it in my neighborhood on the streets after about 10 minutes after smoking my friend starts freaking out saying the cops are coming I tried to stay calm but he was really freaking out so I got a bit worried. After every car he would run into the bushes then what looked like an actual cop comes driving by me but doesn't pull me over I didn't want to run and look suspicious I don't know if I was just high or if it really was a cop. We started to try to get home when we were in my neighborhood and it felt like it took hours

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you never should have went to the village

3. This is normal. When i'm high late at night every car i look at looks like a cop car

4. Been there, I was on shopping mall with 2 friends. We ate 2 firecrackers each and the time was exact, as soon as I entered the parking lot I was like "fuuuck I'm high", my 2 friends felt the effects like 20 minutes later, cause their were noobs. So we were at the fast food zone just trying to act cool, but as soon as we noticed we were laughing like idiots, I could barely walk staright, it was like a drunk walk. Then we were just walking throughout the plaza and we began to get very paranoid because of the guards that patrol the mall, we thought they were making a master plan to capture us, the way they moved, everything was planned, we even began to crap ourselves because we saw they had guns lol. Good experience though.