Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Friends A Dick Wile High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kreem, May 12, 2014.

1. So my friends always a asshole wile high and I can't take it but she's my best friend so I can't just not blaze with her

-:KREEM:-

2. Have you asked her not to be an asshole?

Just a thought  :smoking:

3. Just tell her straight up, "yo your a dick when your high, so cut that shit out, or don't blaze with me"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Well I came here to say don't smoke with her then but I see in your post you're not considering that. What if you took it halfway and didn't smoke with her unless you've already smoked a few bowls. Sometimes you need to have that friend that you don't pick up until after everyone else is sufficiently high to handle them.

5. Wait... Is she a dick, or an asshole? Whatever you do, don't throw a titty fit.

6. Let's not get hung up over the ins and outs of the language here...

7. How is she being a dick...like she just talk alot?

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Wait a minute, wouldn't she be a cunt since she's a girl and not a boy?

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

I was joking.. Sweetleaftoker got it lol

10. If she's a buzzkill, confront her -- don't be scared man. You can also start blazing by yourself which itself is very bliss. 

11. She must have been smoking some of that sprayed shake....

12. I wanna hear more about why she's a dick, as in, what does she do exactly?

As a friend you should be straight up with her. Get it out in the open, that way you can both enjoy your highs to the fullest ;) You gotta blaze peacefully my friend.

13. fuck her literally 

14. Im assuming youre a boy, i would tell her to stop being such a cunt, and if she persists i would bend her over and stick my cock right in her ass... sodomy bitch.

"I can't tell if my heart stopped beating completely, or going to fast for me to tell"

15. Call her out on it. If she's really your bff like you say it shouldn't cause problems.

16. dont smoke wit her. smoke with people who you like and they are respect you.

17. 7 posts banned already damn 0___o

18. Take a lesion from Team America: World Police:
    "Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.