My friends 18th birthday.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeLuX, May 17, 2008.

1. May 16, 2008

So let me cut right to it. I get off work around 9:30pm, call Marshal, the birthday boy and he comes to pick me up with our friend Anthony. As we're driving, he pulls out a FAT sack of some unknown strain that we simply called "dro". Needless to say, this was some prime bud. I remember pulling out a smaller nug and being put into a state of awe. It felt so light and airy, and had a magnificent smell to compliment its beautiful appearance. We head over to our homie Josh's house, and the fun ensues. Marshal's sister got him a nice grinder, which ran her about $30. It was a nice metal four-piece with a kief catcher and everything.
    [​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]

I load it up and start getting the buds right. I pack a spoon and rip it about 5 times since no one else wanted any yet. As I finish it up, Marshal tosses me the sack and says "Load up another one!" He didn't have to tell me twice, and as quickly as the first bowl was done, the next one was ready. I take a huge hit, and pass it. I remember being so lifted already, and the party hadn't even begun. Marshal, Anthony and I leave to pick up this guy Sonny. After that, we drop off Anthony since he had to bounce, and we head to a gas station. Marshal goes in, and returns moments later with a Monster, a pack of Marlboro lights, and some Swisher Sweet Grape Cigarillos.

[​IMG]

On the way back to to Josh's, Sonny pulls out a perfect blunt. Great bud wrapped up in a long, firm cone-shaped cigar. We burn through that quickly, and return to the party. Turns out Josh got a 6 pack of Icehouse, a case of Natty Light and a bottle of Skyy Vodka. We put some dents in the alcohol section, then get back to the main concern: The buddah.

This is where my memory gets pretty hazy. We load up Josh's bong, Marshal's spoon, and this dude Ralfie's bowl. We pass those around for a little, play a little H3, and sip on some brews. Then, Scotty had his way with these babies:
    [​IMG]

After all the smoking, we headed out to Waffle House. This was at 3:30 in the morning, and we were all so gone. This one dude named Chris was with us. This kid hardly ever smokes, and he took 2 or 3 huge bong hit while at Josh's, so he was obviously lit. Marshal, Ralfie and myself all ordered the All-Star Special and Chris got Grits and toast or some shit - quite frankly, by this point I was so ripped out of my skull that I don't remember what he got. Everyone except Chris went to take a smoke break. Chris thought we meant tobacco, but he was a little off. So we blaze up a little more, then get out of the car. As we're walking back, we notice a Sherriff in his truck, but everyone is a little appathetic to the cop, we were too busy getting back to our food. We chow down, then head back. We play a little Halo, smoke a bit more, and eventually we all pass out. I ended up on the floor with no blanket, passed the fuck out like everyone else.

All-in-all, it was a great night, and I'm happy I got to celebrate with my bro. It was a real fun night, and believe it or not - last night changed my perspective on a lot of things in my life. Things are looking up, and I can only go with them.

Much love blades.

2. Sounds like a blast!
    Grape blunts, my FAVORITE!

3. yeah dude sounds like tons of fun. I really wish that more people in my group of friends blazed. whenever I get the chance, I give them my own pot propaganda

4. D3ATH BY D3SIGN is a fag.

5. I seem to be missing something here...

6. Forgive him, he listens to a lot of Brother Lynch Hung. That coupled with weed will fuck a ***** up quick :hello: