My friend

Discussion in 'General' started by Kasu, Mar 21, 2009.

1. So. It's my friends birthday tomorrow.

When he found out I smoke weed a few months ago, he was totally against it, saying he couldn't believe I would be so stupid, my parents would disown me, it's bad, it's illegal, etc. I guess he sort of loosened up a little. I'm not quite sure where he stands, as I haven't seen him in a while, but he made a joke about it the last time I talked. He's one of those "straight-edge" kids. While being opposed to marijuana, and even supporting the laws against it, he still drag races with his friends 130 miles per hour down a 45 mph zone, without a seatbelt. How dangerous is that?

Anyway, I'm hoping that I can give him a blunt for his birthday. It was the first blunt I ever made, and it was pretty damn good, I'm proud.

He said for his birthday everyone wants to drink and get drunk, "so that's what we're going to do". If he's willing to drink under-age, he should be willing to smoke a blunt with me. Maybe if he's drunk he'll be more open-minded.

I can just imagine it would be so awkward for me to even dare offer him it. He'll probably refuse and make me feel shitty for even thinking I had a chance, or react suddenly with anger and disbelief..

Maybe if I'm lucky he'll accept. Then I have to figure out where we're going to smoke, because I'm pretty sure we're not going to smoke it in his house. And if we've been drinking, (I have never actually got drunk before), there's no way we're driving anywhere. And I don't know if smoking in my car would be best for a first timer.

Even if he does accept it, he's probably gonna get high and be like "I don't like this at all, I'm never doing this again, I should have never agreed to this", and that's going to again make me feel shitty and awkward.

What do you guys think?

2. be careful, if hes too drunk and smokes the blunt with you he might get the spins or somethin....if hes straight edge or whatever he'll probly be drunk FAST and that blunt will knock him off his ass quicker than you can say "roll me up a fattie" haha good luck though, smoking L's with my friends on their birthday is a nice thing to do

3. I would ask him. but then again I have no idea what he is like. In my eyes if you ask him the worst that can happen is that he will say no, if he gets so upset that he doesnt want to be friends with you then maybe you shouldnt be friends with him (hate to sound cold). Aside from the initial awkwardness of you asking and him rejecting there shouldnt be any problems after that.

If you dont ask him you could regret it for a while. It sounds like smoking the first blunt you ever made with him could be a memorable experience for both of you and could potentially bring the both of you closer together.

4. #4 Schizo420Drums, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Well, I'd like to say it's nice to be the first post-reply to your thread. I'mma tad drunk but let me try my best.

So, yo're friend is a tad anti weed but wants everybody to drink to get drunk?

Well, I mean, yeah it's sweet he wants everybody to have a good time, but did you ever consider he is truly one of the nay-sayers?

I've had a few people who I've thought "hey yeah, it's just a bowl, they won't mind" yet they freak out and just go mental whenever they hear the word weed.

To me, personally. I would honestly say have a heart to heart one on one, I mean I can't explain it, but lemme try;

I never expected getting high to be what it's like (pot of course) and I couldn't explain it to anyone else, that influenced me to study anthropology and psychedelic substances.

In otherwords, to each their own, everrbody has their own set responses for a given situation if you beleive in destiny, which I do, so elaborate on the scenario, and try your best given your options.

*When I read the thread I didn't realize more people would post before me lol*... anywho, good luck on the situation regardless.
    Good luck, msg me to know how it goes.

5. #5 Kasu, Mar 21, 2009
    There'll be a lot of people over and a lot of partying. I'll probably have to wait until everyone leaves and I'm the only one there. I'll spend the night so hopefully the right time will come up.

Thanks for the reply's. I'll update as soon as I get the chance.

6. #6 Kasu, Mar 21, 2009
    I texted him on his cell phone, since I thought it would be too awkward to ask verbally. I said "I know the perfect birthday present xD"

He reply'd with "what?"

I said "A 'cigar' "

I said cigar because at his last birthday his dad got him a cigar. At the time we were opposed to smoking, both pot and tobacco, so I was pretty shocked when he told me he already smoked the cigar.

But he knows me, so hopefully he gets it when I say 'cigar' that its a blunt.

He never replyed back, and I sent him another text saying "Is that ok?" and he still didn't answer. If he doesn't smoke it then I have a blunt at least. It even has a filter.

Typically, he's very closed-minded and kind of bossy. He absolutely refuses to listen to my music except once when I said "since it's my birthday can we listen to my ipod for a bit" and he agreed. We've been friends for 8 or 9 years, and lived across the street from me, but about 3 or 4 years ago he moved about 45 minutes away, to the upper-middle class city of Novi.

Hopefully all goes well.

7. bake some cookies and dont tell him they got weed in em. then just watch him trip. or even better....shroom pizza or somethin lol. i fuckin hate hypocrite str8edge who are willing to get SHITFACE drunk and then rank on you for smokin a blunt.

8. Are you putting some tobacco in front of the weed? Sounds like a good idea. I just hope he doesn't get into rage mode and starts something. I also find it hilarious that he drinks and still thinks weed is bad. Incredibly hypocritical.

My first time smoking was after a night of beer pong. I wasn't against it, but I probably wouldn't have done it if I wasn't drinking beforehand. I had the fucking greatest night ever man. You can change this guys life dude!

9. I'm not going to trick him into smoking a blunt, or getting high, he'll know full well what it is.

10. Be careful if you're drinking. If he actually gets drunk, and then smokes, he will most likely have a bad time (spins are a bitch)

You wouldn't want him to have a bad first experience would you?

11. I don't think he's going to drink to get drunk, as I never saw him drink. Though I haven't saw him since christmas..

I myself don't plan on getting drunk. It goes against my beliefs.

Maybe we can work out a deal. I'll get drunk and he smokes a blunt.

12. how old are u

13. Eighteen. And my friend's 20.

Oh shit, his actual birthday was today and I forgot to say happy birthday xD damn.

14. and neither of you have ever been drunk before jesus yall are a bunch of losers arnt you

15. #15 Kasu, Mar 21, 2009
    look, I don't give a fuck about alcohol, all I like to do is smoke weed and do psychedelics. I don't need to be getting caught up in that drinking shit, it's fucking poison. Don't derail this thread, no one cares except you.

And, I just remembered.. He went to Canada before, so he told me, and got smashed with a bunch of his friends. He's been drunk. So I'm just the loser.

At any rate, last I checked this was Grasscity, not drunk city.

gtfo

16. That's what I'm talking about man! I didn't have a sip of alcohol until I was 19.

17. Also, to correct myself my friend isn't 20, he just turned 19. For some reason I thought he's been 19.. It's the weed : P

18. Im 19 and I have been drunk so many times I dont even remember

19. That's because all your braincells are dead.

20. lawl it doesnt kill braincells it gets you laid