Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend.......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingspadebud420, Mar 4, 2009.

1. just wonderin, i chill with this kid who is me and my brothers friend and we smoke all the time together but the thing is this kid has to smoke every 30 minutes and dont get me wrong we get sum good bud that gets you really high but he has to smoke it every 30 minutes because his high comes down but me and my brother only have to smoke 1 bowl and feel fine for a good 3-4 hours and also he is fat not makin fun of him.

But he is big for his size but im just wondering if thats the reason why or if not what the hell is it lol it gets kinda annoying because we will all smoke a nice bowl or a blunt than legit 30 min later he wants to smoke more and usually ill smoke 2 bowls and feel fine so idnt got to smoke again for awhile but than he wants to smoke even more so my high comes down and basically hes just wasting weed and sometimes i do sit out of the next bowl bc i dnt really need to smoke again that quick but im just wondering what is it that makes him smoke every half hour and i apologize if this isnt the right forum to post in

2. i ,now a kid like that... he weighs 90lbs. His tolerance is just through the roof.

3. being fat does affect your tolerance up to a point... needing to smoke every 30 min is just unhealthy.

4. 90 lbs isnt alot unless your like 8 or something
    i dont think weight effects it

5. lol it prob could be his high tolerance but hes just a feme he trades all this stuff just to get a lot of money for weed he doesnt spend it on anything else and iknow i would spend some on weed but not all of it thats just a waste of money for me bc i like to do other things than just sit in my room and blaze all day but thats just me but if its his weight than damn!

6. quick kid kick that bitch to the curb! hes just tryin to smoke ur weed for free! does he got 5 on it??? if he is loadin the bowls 30 mins later then just smoke up. peace.

7. He has a high tolerance.
    I'm like that. I have to smoke 3-4 bowls to get me high, if I smoke 1 I get a lil buzz that lasts maybe 20 minutes.

8. It's probably just that his tolerance is higher, for whatever reason. I would suggest the next time you guys smoke up, just bring as much as you need to get high and then tell him that if he wants to keep smoking he'll need to start bringing his own stuff. I dunno about anybody else, but I'd feel pretty bad smoking like a shit ton of somebody else's stuff while they smoked like a small amount and then stopped. Just tell him straight up to bring his own shit

9. think about it like this
    the reason he has to smoke every 30 min to maintain his high
    is because he smokes every 30 minutes, thus he is stuck in a vicious cycle of THC TOLERANCE
    and the cycle is probably amplified because he is a fat mofo and the THC is stored in his fat cells

10. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

11. It seems like happylizard18 hit it on the nail. He needs to slow down or maybe stop for a little bit. Maybe a lose a little weight durning the breaks. His high will last longer and he wont be smokin all yo weed!

12. Am i the only one that thought this was about someones friend killing himself or something?

13. He never said this guy was smoking his weed, but just smoking with him. If its his weed let him smoke, thats his problem.

lol @ 90lbs isnt heavy unless you're 8. DUH, STONER!

14. Yea if its your weed, def say something, if its his, let him do w/e, if he really does sober up in 30 minutes then it would suck for him if you guys were to hold him back from smoking. But only if its his weed

15. yeah its not my weed lol its his and we do let him do w.e with it bc he buys a lot but smokes it all in a day or 2 and its funny and than sometimes when we do have weed he'll want to make us put in all of ours and a little of his so he can smoke more and more

16. THC is not stored in fat cells. The metabolites left over after your body has processed the THC are what gets stored in body fat and that has NOTHING to do with this topic.

17. I think its the weight coz I have a friend that I have been trying to get high but he just doesn't get high. He is overweight quite alot. His first time I gave him 2 Bong bowls to smoke. Nothing. The next morning he smoked another bowl, nothing. so then a few weeks later I give him 1 small but fat joint. He smokes it all, nothing!! I have probably tried about 5 times now to get him high, it was a few weeks apart everytime but still NOTHING???.

I got some good weed that I will give to him this friday in joint form to smoke.