Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend wants to know....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KingDick, Jun 12, 2011.

1. So i just picked this up and my friend told me its shit, i nearly punched him in the face lol. He wants me to ask you guys if this is good bud.... Thanks

[​IMG]

btw he only wants know know becuase hes wont smoke it if its bad.. smh

2. Yep, those crystals on that bud do not get you high at all. THC does not exist on that bud what so ever. ;) NO CBD OR CBN EITHER! Completely non-medicinal.

3. Looks like grape ape. Sweet buds

4. Just make him smoke it, lol he won't be disappointed.

5. wtf ur friends just blind. or never seen good bud

6. holy **** that weed looks awesome!

7. It looks like it got squished like in a pocket or something, but other than that the crystals look nice and sticky and the coloring looks dank.

8. your friend is right man, pack that shit up and send it to me. I can dispose of it properly for you.

9. Why don't you want to know too..?
    Trollish

10. what?

11. looks like there is mold on it tbh.

12. I think that pic was taken from google images. Lame thread.

13. Smoke it and let your friend smoke shwag.

14. It's not shit.....it IS THE SHIT! A fine looking specimen.

15. tell him hes right that its shit and face that nug

16. Lol. Take one hit in front of him and cough like hell and say it's terrible and when he's gone smoke all that purp yourself hahaha.