My friend trying to break up with a girl??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GaryOkay, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Here the story

Well, my mate is trying to break up with this girl, because his reason is that he may going to transfer uni from Gold Coast to Sydney (where I live) so he can be closer to his family/friends in Sydney.

When I went to the Gold Coast a few days back to see him (and for a much needed break myself), he told me that his gf has almost attempted to cut herself when he said that he's going to break up with her. Then we were talking about what options that we can do while me and my mate were hanging out.

He suggest that he break up with her in front of me and then he wants me to be her gf (she kinda has a crush on me as well and we did talk for a bit and she is pretty good looking). Do you think that a good idea, or can it turn out for the worse??

I told him that you still be her gf even when you move cities..... but he wants to really break up with her, since he will not probs go back to the Gold Coast.

2. Girl Advice? There's a thread for that!

3. Tell him to break up with her....

It's not rocket science

4. I hate to be one of those people but, what the hell did I just read?

5. Damn , some lesbo action . Nice 8) . But onto the topic , so if you were to go out with her it'd be a long-distance relationship. ??

6. #6 GaryOkay, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    I said that the girl was threatening to cut herself

This is not straight forward as what is it??

7. Yeah, i told him if a long distance relationship can work between me and her, well its can just as easily work for him

8. :p???

9. Fuck yeah , do it and then cheat on her with some super hot girls . Like that'll be super Hott 8)

10. She's saying it for attention..,,

That shit is annoying, people who want to hurt themselves keep it a secret

11. Your friend is a good man. I wish I had a friend like that.

12. Yeah.... this is why i don't really agree with my mate idea....

13. #13 GaryOkay, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    Hahaha.... lol..... Not super hott but its good enough for me..... like say 6-7

14. Don't settle for good enough , always go with whatever's the best for yourself cause you deserve it.

15. You seriously have no problem with this girl hopping from your friend to you due to the fact that he doesn't wanna be with her, even though (despite her quest for attention), she wants to be with him enough to at least THREATEN to cut herself?

That's a twisted situation mate. Tell your friend to grow some balls

16. Yeah.... im kinda like the hunted duck in the middle, if i try and duck out, I get the I feel bad myself, but if I do go out with her, well what about if i want to break up with her personally... this is fucked.... I had a friend who killed himself (back in high school)... and ever since that, I do not want to see someone that I know try and attempt self harm....

Its twisted alright... and yeah i got dragged into the middle of this shit.... despite me not having a girlfriend....