Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Friend Smokes Everday and I think hes becoming dumb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kali Kushaa, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I think my friend has smoked him self stupid. Hes been smoking I'm pretty sure everyday since High School. His speech is like slurred and you can barley understand him when he talks and if yo ask him a question he doesnt straight up answer it with a direct answer. And hes just always zoning out and out of it

Sorry for the rant but Has anyone had a friend or Know some one like this

2. Maybe he's just stupid?

Nah really though to answer your question, i used to know an e-tard from school who acted like this from popping too much. You sure your friend is just chiefing, or is he doing other shit?

3. I mean to start yea he wasnt the brightest kid but he had common sense. And now hes just like zooted out all the time its weird. main point is when he talks its like slurry and you cant even understand him

edit: maybe hes do pills but i dont think so. I could be wrong but im mostly sure he just smked him self out

4. I have friends who smoke all day everyday and none of them match the description of your friend. It must be more than the weed making him act like this...

5. Sounds like he could be on Zan

6. I'm sure if he could put the pipe down for more than a week he'd clear right up. His speech probably stems from the fact that he doesn't have anyone intellectual to engage in regular conversation with. My dialect went to the shitter when I started college. with all of my "Dude, man, Dude-man, sup, groovy, rad, gnarly, etc" talk. But I can flip the switch and sound like a scholar whenever I need to as well. I bet if he changed his environment he'd seem more aware. But like others have said maybe he's just always been this way??

7. my friend was like this. but he got throat cancer and went to california and got treatment. now he does crazy shitloads of drugs and he doesnt even make coherient sentences. i just agree with him on everything and try to stay away from him.

8. Maybe he's just high when you talk to him

9. Weed doesn't do that to you.

10. He's probably smoking crack or shooting heroin.

11. Marijuana made my speech slurred, mainly because I'm too lazy to form correct words. but it is understandable

12. #12 MinusTheBeae, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bing bing, this sounds line the right answer.

13. Yo, I smoke everyday and I can never go dumb, I stay as sharp as a needle in a haystack, stay chockin and laughin like a pack of hyenas, our eyes stay low when we go out my girls ppl call them chinas. some ppl are just dumb sorry bro...

14. Maybe he's a genius, but does not want you or his friends to know. And when you guys leave his house, he removes a book from his bookshelf which reveals the entrance to his secret laboratory where he's working on a cure for AIDS and Cancer and the common cold for sh*ts and giggles.

15. Good post bro but, did anyone have a hard time reading the bolded sentence when baked?:smoke:

16. Dude, what?

17. I had a friend who was like this, I think he smoked some laced shit, or something. I mean he was so stupid it aggravated the shit out of me.

In class, the teacher would call on him in class and he would be like "...You want me to answer the question?" uhh duh dude, wtf?

18. Pot does not make you stupid. Some people are just lazy and/or stupid by nature, and weed does not help their situation.

19. Nice ; people other than myself say 'groovy'.