Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend said ever since she had edibles her highs are weirder when she smokes...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by supers0nic, Nov 24, 2011.

1. i made my friends edibles like 3 weeks ago. i bought an ounce of shwag (quantity over quantity for baking lol) and made brownies. she ate too much at once twice after i gave them to her. now she says when she smokes she gets like...uncomfortable high...and she hears shit that isn't real and its freaking her out.
    she's been smoking long enough to know when somethings wrong. i don't think its the brownies but like....it could be...

...has anyone else experienced this? :confused:

2. She's just paranoid. Auditory hallucinations are a common whilst under the influence of the magical herb. Tell her to chill and smoke more. She may be smoking a different kind of weed? Or using a different method?

3. maybe weed finally brought out the skizo in her??

also lol at your post

:laughing:

4. yeah i told her she was being paranoid but she's convinced lol
    whateverrrr

5. #5 FaKinSuPah, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Didn't she learn from her mistake the first time she ate too much?

6. #6 TokesandJokes, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Haha I noticed that too. I was wondering why it sounded odd in my head when I read the Quantity over QUANTITY thing. xD

7. If you get too high and have an anxiety attack, you're susceptible to getting them whenever you get high, could be that. That or maybe the government.

8. [quote name='"harshtoke"']That or maybe the government.[/quote]

LofuckingL

9. lol she likes the whole "need to smoke more" suggestion