my friend is not getting high?

Discussion in 'General' started by olive, Feb 4, 2007.

1. maybe she is not doing it right.
    we did 7 bowls..

my first time, stoned off my ass.

and she didn't get anything.

maybe she was doing it wrong?

2. well, i assume since you were teaching her, that you taught her, and made sure she did what you said, so i'm gonna guess that she's stoned like a motherfucker, she was just thinking a whole hell of a lot while she was toking. put some music on, and tell her to just listen to the music. once she relaxes, she'll feel it. I've smoked out probably 7 different girls who said the exact same thing. I put on some allman brothers or elliott or something like that. either really badass bridges that you can drown yourself in, or something really intricate with lots of layers, something that swallows you, and tell them to just listen and relax. 10 minutes later they're raving about how their minds are blown by how great the music is. a couple of them still said they weren't stoned. I tell them that it just isn't what you think it is. you're stoned.

3. Hmm...maybe this girl is used to more hardcore drugs?

4. I smoked sooo much weed with my friend, and he never got high. Then a year later he got high, now he smokes everyday.

Like, I think when THC is first introduced to the system, the body doesn't know what to do with it. It takes a while for it to process it correctly.

Or something....

5. well if it was her first time smokin theres a chance she didnt get high, i didnt get high the first time i smoked and we smoked a blunt between 4 people... i'm pretty sure it has to do with the fatty tissue in ur lungs sucking up all the THC and letting little or none go into your blood stream, but then after it builds up thc can get to ur blood stream easier.

correct me if i'm wrong

6. The first few times I did it I would swallow the smoke, not inhale, so I didn't really get much. Tell them to make sure they are inhaling it.

7. yeh the problem is that they are probably not inhaling correctly