Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend is extremely ignorant?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 14, 2011.

1. #1 KushSmokaa, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    my friend got me into smoking so ive only smoked like 6 months and hes smoked prob 8 but anyway i know alot more then him already cuz im addicted to this site and talk to more "stoners" then him anyway hes like im getting an eighth and im like put it in a pill bottle [he still lives at home so he cant get a mason jar] its good cuz its almost air tight and next best thing to a mason jar (i know that its not that airtight and prob not the next best thing to a mason jar but its good for the stoner who still lives at home)

anyway hes like no im keeping it in the bag pill bottles and jars are meant to keep air in and the oxygen makes the weed less potent and ziploc bags keep the air out and whenever i tell him information he claims thats not true because hes been smoking longer then me im like wtf. and when he rolls joints he like folds it really tight and freaks out when i say thats not rolled right you gotta lift it and shape it and again hes like stfu ive smoked longer and he always claims that people havent smoked him out that much when they always do.

for example ive smoked him out like 4 times and its not a big deal if im gonna be smoking alone company wont hurt so i just pack a bowl and let him hit it then when im like oh your getting an eighth are u gonna smoke me out hes like wtf no i dont owe you shit you smoked me out once and i got u back already and im like you never smoked me out and then one time we were dry and he had like .3 of shake and he claims we couldnt smoke it because theres no nug so it will fall through the bowl so we were dry that night wtf.

i know kids who have a big group and they just go pack for pack and dont worry about the money cuz they know theyll get smoked out by the person on a later date but when i smoke my friend out if hes dry its "you didnt ask for money you couldve now i dont owe you anything"

so basically do you think its possible for me to know more then him even though ive smoked less time? do u think he sounds like a douche?

also hes one of my only smoking friends and because of this ive resorted to smoking alone what do u guys think of my friend/situation? pcee :smoke:

2. I wouldn't worry about it too much really... just focus on having an enjoyable sesh with him. His ignorance is his ignorance, and it will only change once he finds out for himself.

But you are pretty much correct. While a pill bottle may not be the next best thing, I'd trust it more than a baggy. But your friend sounds pretty uneducated, if anything both containers are made to keep air out, seeing as they are made to keep food and medicine from reaching the outside air. Of course they will keep any existing air inside. But none of this will affect potency to any noticeable degree.

3. wall of text hurts...

4. my bad ill edit it haha when i was typing this i was thinking "someones gonna be to blazed to read a wall of text"

5. Yeah OP this kind of shit pisses me off...it's like he's saying a 30 year old bum on the streets is smarter than a 27 year old with a masters degree because he's older...

Just keep feeding him knowledge and over time hopefully he'll understand and respect you more.

6. Find a new smoking buddy to be honest. The guy sounds like a douche. But regarding being smoked up, I would never directly ASK him or claim that he owes you anything. Casually hint at it or something instead.

7. i know. i say im out of bud if your packing a bowl can i hit it or something like that but anyway

if you were in my situation would you rather smoke alone? i dont like smoking with him because he wants to go to these sketchy spots and is a dick. and he controls the music, and like what we do idk pce

8. thanks for adjusting lol

don't smoke him out if you have to just smoke infront of him and don't let em hit it. it's cruel but he'll get the picture...

9. he doesn't sound like a friend at all to me. any of my friends share whenever were smoking no questions asked. if im dry they will get me high and vise versa, we don't even need to ask or poke around it its just wana get high *****?

10. ya ive done tht we were with these kids and this one kid dropped 5 on a bowl i packed [he was drunk and payed 5 for like 4 dollars worth tht we shared lol dont worry i supplied him with munchies] then we were passing it and i let my friend get a hit but then me and the kid who was nice enough to actually pay went to pass it to my friend and i just snatched it and said naw he got it.

cuz the previous night my "friend" had a joint and wouldnt let me get one hit even though ive smoked him out many times before

11. Your 'friend' sounds like a douche bag.

12. ok for one shake wont go thru a bowl. whata dick sounds like a douche bag. i wouldnt get him high no more.

like me and my friends smoke eachother out. we match bowls. and ect. whata dick head

13. Yea, I'd definitely rather smoke alone. Nothing wrong with smoking alone in my opinion. If anything it's more relaxing...for me at least.

14. i know i wish i had friends like that to bad not many kids smoke around here but ill be in college in a few months so thatll be good. cuz hopefully not all kids are like this cuz i want friends that dont care about money and match me and are actually nice

and to elaborate on the situation where i cut him out on the bowl we smoke with our friends brother sometimes when we go to our other friends house and he usually has a group of older kids there [so they have been stoners way longer then me or my "friend" so they respect eachother and just appreciate the bud instead of fighting over money and shit anyway my "friend" had like a gram on him but decided not to pull it out and pack the bowl like everyone else there [i even packed it just cuz were considered kids to them since they were seniors when we were freshman so they dont think of us as like adults if u get me lol] then hes like you only packed it so you could look cool infront of _____[other friends name] older brother and im like wtf cuz whenever we go to this kids house my "friend" just says why are you bringing bud theyll smoke us up and since he never threw down bud in the circle the kids older bro doesnt like smoking with us anymore cuz he groups me and my friend together thinking were both douches

15. shit none of my boys ever keep track of who smoked who out or by how much etc, if we're chilling and people have bud, they throw down, sall good. your boy needs an attitude check

16. #16 METAL, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
    then just quit hanging out with him and stop trying to find reasons to hang out with him. hes a genuine douche and you just summed it up for us. let him learn but until then fuck him, he has no stoner etiquette whatsoever. id tell it to him like it is and even go one step further and show him this thread of what people around the world think about his shiesty ways. and in the event that actually happens and he reads this here is a big fuck you personally and i hope you take it that way

17. Looks like you need to ditch the douchebag and get some new friends.

18. i just laugh at people like that. however before you smoke him out again tell him you expect him to return the favor sometime.

19. i dont think im going to smoke him out again hes to much of a douche and i forgot to mention the worst thing the times i smoke him up and the rare times we split a bag he calls greens im like you cant call greens on MY bud and whenever i call greens apparently its to early so he always gets the green hit im like wtf the "calling greens" game was invented for shits and giggles not for douches to be a douche about it lol