Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend is being a cock, need help LOL.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by communitydub, Aug 18, 2012.

1. First post;D
    and, may sound childish as fuck.
    but, me and my friend are picking up some, we will have 4 joints.
    and he's saying, if he has 2 joints, and I have 2, and we smoke them at the same time.
    Like, I smoke mine, he smoke his etc.
    We will get higher than if we smoke 1 joint together, sometime later, another joint together and so on.
    Which will get us higher?

2. ok, hers to settle your idea because he obviously has some BS up his sleeve.

you guys both light one up each, just one. pass them both between eachother so you can appreciate the joint roll n how it smokes n shit.

then if you need more? you both have one joint left to smoke..
    cool yo?

3. Your friend isnt that big of a cock lol go joint for joint

4. Welcome to the city :wave:
    I'd say just smoke all 4 in one session.
    If you're not trying to conserve or anything.

5. Nah I personally like smoking one at a time if it's not more than 3 people. But if you want a really sudden and powerful high, blaze them all up :smoke:

6. you should combine all 4 joints into 1 giants joint. This is what must be done.

7. braided joint dude..

braided fucking joint.

or 2 cross joints. YOUR OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS.

8. Out of curiosity, are you buying these pre-rolled, or our you buying enough to roll 4 yourself?

9. Enough to roll 4:)
    But we could get them pre-rolled.

10. Don't buy pre rolled, you want to check out, smell the bud before you buy.

11. Smoke 1 at a time

Attached Files:

12. if he is paying for half then hes not obligated to share.

13. How about you just SMOKE WEED.

14. Put the weed in a bong!

15. This.

And this.

And definitely this.

:bongin:

16. Do you want to share lipsauce? No? Me either.

17. Maybe hes got herps or some shit so hes helpin you put and doesnt wanna share, anyway why wouldnt you want personal jays? I prefer personals all day. Also if you have a piece, it will be more effective.

18. The only thing I usually buy pre-rolled is blunts and only if I know the dealer. For example my usual hookup always uses shake from his dank to roll blunts. he only charges like $5 bucks for 1.5 gram blunts. other than that I use a bowl or a vape.

19. He just wants to get blazed with you, man. Enjoy.