My friend is all butthurt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by carljay89, Jul 17, 2011.

1. So my best friend since kindergarten is acting all butt hurt and its starting to piss me off. He was on a downward spiral getting really fucked up all the time and blowing all of his money on weed and booze. I kept telling him to quit mixing the two and he finally did thank god. He was starting to scare me. I was away at college during all of this so we would only hang on weekends when he would come up to party.

Then about 6 months ago he gets busted for a gram of weed, a scale, and a pipe. The police officer did not show up to his court date so they threw out the scale and the weed. Basically he got off lucky and got probation. He was even luckier because had the cop pulled him over 30 minutes later he would have found a hell of a lot more.

Now I'm back home because my spring semester was really shitty, and he acts like he doesn't even know me. Hes dating a 16 year old girl and hes fucking 20. He works full time at Subway in town and he's basically given up on college. None of my friends will do more than say a few words to me because hes so butthurt. It's like he blames me for him getting caught. I only smoke occasionally anymore, but seriously its pissing me off that he's blaming me for what his dumb ass did.

Suggestions?

2. ATell him he's acting like a real bitch , and to get the sand outta his vag

3. Hahahaha, thank you for bringing back my favorite saying in High School, i'll tell him exactly that.

4. This is an example of an extreme overuse of an internet meme.

It's like the most epic butthurt story I've ever heard lol.\

Besides that. Fuck him. There's a certain age in life where you have to stop giving a fuck how your friends choose to live. You should be busy doing your own shit.

5. oh well fuck it, ima go gravel travel and smoke a blunt. fuck him.

6. He sounds like an alcoholic, and not just because of how he abuses alcohol. Alcoholics love to blame everyone else for their problems. That's why the children of alcoholics feel like everything is their fault all the time. Every alcoholic I've ever met gets butt hurt all the damn time. You can let them live on your couch for a month so they can "get their feet under them", then when you finally have to kick them out, they act like you're the new person who has turned against them and you're now siding with whoever else they have beef with (their parents, society, etc)

It's probably not just alcoholics but any addict, but I digress. Alcoholics are like little kids, except you're not supposed to hold their hand. Let him continue to fuck his own life up, either he hits rock bottom and realizes his own fuck ups for himself or it'll never stop.

7. How is he butthurt? But anyways just forget him. Not worth the stress or problems.

8. I don't see how you could've got him busted for bud? Am I missing something or is your friend just an asshole.

9. What? Please elaborate, there is something you did not tell us.

He turned your friends against you by telling lies about you (you like little boys, etc.)?

He told your friends that you ratted him out or otherwise caused his criminal charges?

He told your friends the two of you are butt buddies so now they are a little scared to be near you?

Please explain.

10. It's been more of a situation where he thinks he is "clean" and pure because he no longer smokes weed. He does however drink on weekends and smoke more than a pack of cigs a day. Basically what he's doing is telling my other friends back home that I do drugs and I'm a bad person because of this. One of my other friends just text-ed me this morning canceling on me after talking to him at work.

Really kind of sucks seeing as how I'll be living at home until Christmas most likely. Funny thing is that a lot of people I kind of verbally bullied in high school act like my best friends now.

11. Shoulda used lube.

12. just go into subway and ask him to hook it up with a free footlong....and if he says no just pay for it then throw a nickel in the tip jar and be like: here...looks like u need this.

13. Yea, be a total dick to your friend, by putting him down in some random nonrelated to the problem way, that'll fix things :rolleyes:

14. [​IMG]

tell him he needs to fill out the report, and we will get to him when we get to him

15. Get really mad.
    Like "you motherfucker, i was there for you." and all that.
    It usually helps.

(i am not responsible for the outcome if you decide to go the path i have suggested.