My friend is a ripoff

Discussion in 'General' started by SirFrosty, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Well not necessarily he hooks me up with nice weed all the time. But one night we were at this party and there was this kid who goes to my school. I seen the kid around a few times and talked to him here and there he seemed like a nice guy. My friend was trying to sell him some bud. Hes like I a gram of this really nice shit its 40 dollars. I knew what it was it was maybe 15 tops for a gram (all he did was dropped this chronic drop into the bag and it made it smell good). I told my friend don't get it its not worth it. and my friend kinda looked at me like he was mad. Was I wrong to do that?

2. If the kids a big enough sucker to pay 40 bucks for a gram then he deserves to get burned so he can learn a lesson.

3. If your cock blocking your boys sales then yes, you were wrong to do it, that is if you are tight with your boy trying to sell, if your not tight and its equal amount of friendship to both of them then naw, if its fucked up its fucked up, pick your loyalties....

4. Well I played it out cool after that i was like wait this is the shit you got the other day? Then I was like yeah thats that flame shit. Unfortunately the guy didnt have 40 bucks on him.