Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend got so high she cried

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Op. You had me at Chemdawg! Sounds like this chick was just too baked but I think there's nothing wrong with a bit of man misting. When I can slow down enough to really take in the world around me I have been occasionally overwhelmed by the sense of beauty and simplicity of it all and how much we clutter and fuck up the gift we are given. But what do I know, I apologize to butterflies that splat on my windshield.

2. I've cried while high but not because I was too high. Smoking usually brings out a lot of emotions as it really makes you think and I'll get emotional. I'd cry over the same issues sober though.

3. This is probably the funniest topic title I've read.

4. She cried wee wee wee all the way home

5. That sucks man hahaha some people can deal with it better then others i guess...

I dont know about you guys though, but the girls i blaze with can rip fat bong tokes. And i mean BIG tokes, bigger then i usually like to take hahah

6. I have to agree with this on a serious level. Being high patches up my mental anguish to the fullest until the high wears off.

7. well if you have never done that stuff than weed definitely isn't mild, especially some great dank.

and i've heard of people on bluelight and such that get paranoid on weed but find that shrooms/lsd don't make them paranoid :confused_2:. it all depends.

it's not about being able to handle weed, it's always that they are in the wrong state of mind and the psychedelic qualities of weed bring it out. same thing with other psychedelics.

8. [quote name='"BobbySent"']

Pikachu I CHOOSE YOU.... ! Man the OLD Pokemon was the SHIT. Misty with her sexy shorts <3[/quote]

Lmfaooo hell yea swim use to jack off to her lol

9. to somebody who has never tried any substance, weed seems like a big deal because its usually the first thing they use and any mind alteration is really potent.

Obviously after you try pyschedelics and other off topics that are more potent your mind while have the same reaction.

remember the first time you got high?