Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend got so high she cried

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Nov 26, 2011.

1. My three friend's and I hotboxed my friend's car. We mixed together my chemdawg and his lemon kush. Now, this girl is maybe 5'5 at most, and 125 pounds. She's only smoked once or twice, but she's taking a lot of hits, and she flips. She thought whenever she blinked she was passing out, and she had no idea where she was. We were in the parking lot of the hookah lounge, and when we got inside she was still flipping, but she was laughing at goddamn everything. Soon that laughter to downright bawling. It was sad guys, it was.

But I got fucked up, man. that chemdawg is insane, and that shit hurts too. I feel like my throat just got gangbanged.

2. shoulda slapped that bitch.

3. The stoner girls i hang with just pass out. If they cried you could be sure that was our last bowl together.

4. bitches be trippin, kick dat hoe out da car and tell her to walk her ass home

5. "Bitches be loco"

-Andy Torez

6. a chick who can't handle her shit... there's a new one.

7. I'll have to admit. I use to smoke myself to crying. But it was because of depression lol jot because I felt like my throat had lenient in or around my mouth lmfaoo. I frankly never felt that way and would also cry if I did lmao. And I'm a tough guy. Lmao seriously

8. Never seen a chick cry from being too high. Worst I've seen is some EXTREME paranoia, that pretty much killed everyone else's buzz.

9. Well I have cried while stoned, but that involved extremely nostalgic Disney movies or the bakery aisle at wal Mart haha.

Goddamn all those muffins and bread are so beautiful while I had the munchies I had to shed a tear haha.

10. it's not about being a man bro.

it's about being human :)

11. Haha good point

12. haha yea i honestly have cried for same reason while high. for me, getting high unlocks my deepest emotions, so if i cry, so be it.

all it is is a manifestation of powerful emotions.

usually music or like nostalgia or something triggers it though haha

13. I usually cry about how much my parents care about me and help my bumass out. It's pretty depressing. I get very emotional over them Imean I love em what else imma do

14. yea definitely man.

ain't nothing wrong with that

15. Amazing how some people can't handle weed. What will happen when they take acid or shrooms?

I personally can't picture how you can lose control on something that is comparatively so mild...

16. The only real problems i have had is having such cotton mouth that I cant swallow and I can in my stoned state panic, but then I remember the cold beer and that normally soothes it over.

17. Cried when high, but not from being too high. Again just from watching Toy Story and missing being a kid, or playing Pokemon and realising I can never have my own. Sometimes disappointed I don't live in a cartoon.

18. wtf I usually cry because I'm NOT high......

19. Pikachu I CHOOSE YOU.... ! Man the OLD Pokemon was the SHIT. Misty with her sexy shorts <3

20. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']Well I have cried while stoned, but that involved extremely nostalgic Disney movies or the bakery aisle at wal Mart haha.

Goddamn all those muffins and bread are so beautiful while I had the munchies I had to shed a tear haha.[/quote]

This made me laugh so hard.