Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend got arrested

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by buddymcbudd, Dec 2, 2007.

1. for selling weed @ school, just a dime bag, he was graduating this yr, the kid he was selling to ratted him out, he was passing it under the bathroom stall and the little fucker traded spots with campus security...if he would tell us who this bastard was, we'd make sure he regretted the decision. my friend wont tell us though, he says he doesnt want anyone else going to jail. he had a prior record and since he had two cigarettes on a tobacco free campus he's getting slapped with 5 felony charges, cant remember all he said, intent to sell, sales, posession, tobacco on a tobacco free campus, and illicit drugs on campus? somethin like that. he's now in jail for a minimum of 6 months....all for a little herb.........idaho laws are bullshit:mad:

2. Wow man that sucks.. hope it all goes well for him

3. wow possessing tobacco on a tobacco free campus is considered a felony? I thought at most a misdemeanor. But man that sucks dude he should of sold out of school grounds since you get twice as fucked within school grounds.

4. snitching is lame enough, but participating in a sting? that is beyond low. what a fucking cockwaffle

5. wow man that sucks! only buy/sell in school as a last resort! ive done the pass under the stall too thats soo gay that hes gettin 6 months minimum man im sorry for ur friend i hope the pigs hav some mercy which they wont

6. Same exact thing happened to my friend Adam. He was selling an 1/8th to some punk kid in the bathroom. The cops "randomly" walked in as he was handing him the sack. Narks need to burn in hell for sure.

I can't stand em.

7. wow....5 felony charges?! see you know how fucked our country's drug laws are when a kid selling a dime bag gets 6 months minimum (mandatory since its a drug crime), and people who actually commit real, violent crimes get out realy on perole to make room for them.

there is a reason why more and more federal judges are speaking out against drug laws....cuz they are forced to sentence these poor souls to mandatory long sentences for what essentially is nothing.

sorry about ur friend tho man

8. thats fucked up man...thats why you really shouldnt bring weed to school...im still in highschool but on friday a bunch of my friends got searched and a bunch of kids got in trouble and all day people i didnt know were asking i had anything on me...

9. Two fucking cigarettes?

10. What if he had a whole pack? lol

11. hahahahahahahahahaha

hey can i get a ten?

sure meet me in the bathroom stall and well do it all real secretive like.

edit,i dont trust you becuase of ur sig now.

why was he selling IN THE SCHOOl