My friend doesnt want me around when Im stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by John Lennon, Mar 10, 2012.

1. just dont smoke around him as for being high thats not his business just use visine and be cool

2. [quote name='"Simmerten"']Tell him if he's going to leave a party because people are smoking weed then he may as well just not go to parties.[/quote]

Hahahaha this made me lol

3. I'll be your new best friend. We can do so many drugs together.

4. Ask your self how much does the friend ship with this person mean to you. And if it means a lot then don't smoke around him. If it doesn't then say fuck him and walk away.
    On one hand he should be a true friend and just except you for who you are but on the other hand you should have respect for your friend too. Hence the need to evaluate the relationship.

5. I have a kid that calls me his friend but I insist we don't associate anymore, he calls all stoners scum of the planet. He basically told me my parents were failures for smoking and for letting me smoke; he is nothing more than an inbred hillbilly, who sucks his dads dick.

6. listen to what king of kings said. spot on.

7. Next time u go over his house roofie him n hot box his room. When his anti weed parents bust in pretend to cry and say you tried to stop him from smoking but he OD(knocked out from roofies). That will show him whos boss.

8. Whatever you do, don't bully or intimidate him into smoking. He's already crazy. Don't want to push him over the edge if you get what I'm saying.

9. I can't name a Catholic I know that doesn't smoke. Hell, I'm Catholic and a daily toker at that. :)

10. A true friend would want you to be happy doing whatever you want as long as it doesn't directly result in your death or imprisonment. He sounds like he is educated and knows about the effects and is informed about marijuana so whats the problem?

11. He went home. He didn't say anything until OP approached him. Sounds to me like he's a great friend. Instead of saying something that makes a scene or pisses everyone off, he just leaves and let's you guys do your thing without him.

It's not like he's forcing his beliefs on anyone, the dude left and kept to himself for fuck sakes.

12. Yeah, but the problem is that whenever we have a reunion or a party we want him around because hes our friend..but we also want to smoke weed

13. [quote name='"John Lennon"']

Yeah, but the problem is that whenever we have a reunion or a party we want him around because hes our friend..but we also want to smoke weed[/quote]

Then decide what you want there more weed or him... He doesn't have anything to change or figure out, you're the one with the decision to make

14. I got a friend who's hard core religious. She doesn't smoke, drink, have sex and she's going to live with her parents until she's married. We have a strong friendship, she doesn't push her beliefs on me or tell me not to smoke. I'm sure if we talked about my habits and her beliefs then we'd constantly disagree but we don't and I respect her enough to not smoke around her or hang out with her stoned. Pot smoking doesn't define me nor do I want it to hurt my relationships with those I care for, you just have to separate the two. It's simple, don't smoke around your friend if you want to keep the friendship. If that's difficult for you then obviously the friendship doesn't mean that much, plain and simple.