My friend and I got away from the cops today!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Set_it_off, Jul 17, 2009.

1. #1 Set_it_off, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    :eek:

This is the first time I have ever had to deal with the cops/guards while smoking somewhere!

Yesterday I met my new dealer at a mall buying 15grams of some compressed skunk, but it is well grown stuff which got ...compressed. Today I called my friend and he came over so that we can try some of it together!

Today, 12am, I grab all my smoking related stuff and head out into the street to meet my friend a few streets down to have a sesh. We ended up smoking on some grass sitting against a wall of some random house in a random street. We were actually very well hiden behind plants. We then loaded 1 bowl and shared it. This stuff was good! We got reaaally stoned, my eyes were red and puffy, I didn't talk properly...it was hard trying to have convos with my friend.

I decided that I was really stoned already and didn't want to smoke anymore. For some reason he had a bottle of Rum inside his bag, he took it out and wanted to mix a little bit in his coke (I thouhgt he was crazy, thinking about drinking freaked me out I was waay too stoned).

He put away all the weed in his bag, everything in one place, our bong, eyedrops, weed, lighters. Then we sat there like 2 mins just chillin while ours highs come up playing some Infected Mushroom on a phone. (by the way we are sitting right next to a turn in the road so we cant see around it. It was pretty quiet, no cars, no people. THEN all the sudden a cop car swings around the corner going fast, they hit the brakes hard and stopped right in front of us, 5 of em jumps out. We are like :eek:. Firts thing they say is ask what are we doing here, I say "we are just sitting here talking and chillin on the grass". Then another cop asks me "What is that?" while pointing to something in between us, I was really stoned and forgot the Bottle Rum in a black plastic bag was sitting next to us. First thing I see is my wallet, and I'm like "It's my wallet" he says " no..THAT" I look and BAM I realize oh fuck its the bottle of rum (only a 1/5 of it was still left though) we are fucked.

A women cop grabs the bottle, opens it, smells it and my friend all the sudden scared, said "no we didnt drink any, we didnt drink it yet, we didnt drink any!" really fast. Another cop (guy cop) tells me to get up and turn around, I do and he starts searching me! I then thought OH FUCK!!!! THEY ARE GOING THE FIND THE WEED ON US JESUS THEY ARE GOINT TO LOCK US UP, we aint minors anymore (18 both of us, drinking age is 18, weed is illegal). He looks through my stuff and found my wallet, phone and eyedrops. They notice the eyedrops and gives me this strange look, I tell them " Its for my eye". I didnt have anything one me!! luckily. I turn around and they search my friend. Nothing. (Though at this point I had no idea where put the bong and weed!)..

Then they started searching the bag. I was convinced that we are royally fucked now. Then the unthinkable happend! :eek: He unzips the big main bag, finds a shirt, a sweater, headphones and a lighter. Our bong was under the last thing he pulled out..a big black shirt and for somereason he didnt see it!!!! He didnt pull out the shirt all the way he just took it half out and put everything back. I saw him closing the bag I though " ok he found nothing there..wow." he opens up a small side bag..there were 2, one with eyedrops and a bowl, one with nothing! he picked the right one!!! I then knew there was still only one place...and thats where al the weed is at, a small bag at the front. For some reason he then put the bag down saying to the other cops " they are clean, its just the alcohol".

They took our coke and smelled nothing, all of them fucking smelt on my coke for some reason, multipile times! But they realized it was clean and we werent drunk, so they threw it out and threw the bottle on the ground. During all this time there was this btich that kept on saying "you are arrested now!" "you are arrested now, we are going to take you in". One then asked me for any form of Identification, we both said no (left both our IDs at home). Then all the sudden they said " Go, get out of here. NOW" we immediatly started walking away but we forgot to pick up the bottle and they said "we can arrest you for littering..pick the stuff up!" we did and GOT THE FUCK AWAY!!!!

We couldn't stop thinking how lucky we were, if they found the weed..holy shit we would have been in deep shit.

2. Hahahahaha, dude, if you ever thought that cops dont fuck with you like they are potrayed in the movies, you are wrong...lol

They fuck with people ALL THE TIME...Just the other day i was smoking a j and a cop car turns his lights on and sirens, i was like OH FUCK! Hes right on my ass!, so pulled over and he just goes flying by me...What a guy.

Yeah, they were just tryin to scare u guys i think by all of them smelling the bottle and shit.

3. i would be pissed if they poured out my liquor!! thats bullshit of them to do if your of legal drinkin age.

4. #4 Elechronic, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    You just walked up into someone's yard, at noon (you said AM but you posted this a couple of hours ago so I assume you meant noon)? With alcohol, a bong, and weed? Sounds like you need to find a safer spot to smoke, you got lucky as hell.

5. I was the cop that you got away from. You are in big trouble young man.

6. This is where things went wrong

Sitting up against someone's house, smoking, then chilling listening to music?

You're pretty much unconcerned with getting caught, huh...and mixing drinks while out in some random person's yard? You guys are definitely like 13 years old

7. Well we didn't mix... and it was actually this complex with lots of houses. It had this long high brick wall. So we sat down behind some plants on the grass just chillin, it was a really quiet street.

8. I smoke in my neighborhood all the time is straight dude.

9. if youre 18 and the drinking age is 18 why were you so scared about the liquor?

10. god , its like a damn witch hunt on this website for 18 year olds.

but as much as i hate admitting there's a witch amongst us...
    the fella has a point.
    and a good one at that....

WITCH!!!

11. Because it's kind of illegal to have open liqour?

12. Exactly... you cant drink in public and the liquor wasn't the real thing i was worried about I didn't drink and it wasn't myne ...it was the weed, we had a bong(illegal) AND 4 grams of weed.

13. yeah, it may be legal for him to drink and own liquir and all.. It's ILLEGAL to drink/be drunk in public..

THAT'S why he was worried..

14. I like how your young minds decided to smoke and drink in someones garden like your in a rain forest park or jungle of some sort ;)

15. A women cop grabs the bottle, opens it, smells it and my friend all the sudden scared, said "no we didnt drink any, we didnt drink it yet, we didnt drink any!" really fast. Another cop (guy cop) tells me to get up and turn around, I do and he starts searching me! I then thought OH FUCK!!!! THEY ARE GOING THE FIND THE WEED ON US JESUS THEY ARE GOINT TO LOCK US UP, we aint minors anymore (18 both of us, drinking age is 18, weed is illegal). He looks through my stuff and found my wallet, phone and eyedrops. They notice the eyedrops and gives me this strange look, I tell them " Its for my eye". I didnt have anything one me!! luckily. I turn around and they search my friend. Nothing. (Though at this point I had no idea where put the bong and weed!)..

O RLY?

16. Haha still using the sig eh.

17. They notice the eyedrops and gives me this strange look, I tell them " Its for my eye"

are you a pirate ? they prob took pity on the disabled.