my freind needs to chill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwiftWaterz, May 10, 2011.

1. I dunno whats worse. Him or your avatar.

2. #22 actionthaxton, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMV_r4LjQIo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMV_r4LjQIo[/ame]

3. Some people aren't meant to smoke....your friend is one of them

4. What the fuck is up with your avatar :confused:

Maybe if you didn't join him in the dick waving, it wouldn't happen

5. This dispoints me

6. what the fuck is wrong with this kid?

7. The guy sounds like a idiot. Confront him about it when he is sober and let him know how dumb he looks. If he doesnt want to change then quit hangin out with him.

I would be pissed if some dude dumped a brand new bag of chips on my floor and rolled in em. Fuckin waste of munchies.

8. hahahahahah just saw the avatar. WTF is goin on here?

9. i had a friend like this, socialy speaking, he got on with everyone. always an extrovert... as his drug use upped, started doing more and more "crazy stuff"....turned out the guy suffered from drug induced pyschosis.

some people just have something to be triggered.

id really advise the guy to stop any ganj/ pyschadelics if i were you

otherwise, sounds like one random funny basterd! could imagine it getting annoying though

10. lol wtfff you should kick his ass while hes high, he'll prolly start crying or some shit

11. lol i am on the fence about telling him because if you can step back its hilarious but sometimes its just pushing it is all. like, one time we were at micky d's eating some munchies and some old lady walked by so he got right in her face waving his arms making weird bird noises then when he sat back down he took his burger and smashed it into his face and was like "Buy me a new burger, bitch!" making a huge scene

it was hilarious but i felt bad. it can be funny like i said but it gets annoying

one thing i don't mind is him eating bugs when he's high though thats just hilarious, unless we are gonna be hitting the same piece/joint later

12. you watched him jerk off with ketchup?

13. Ok so now that we have determined u are underage....

What the FUCK is with that avatar????

I gotta know now... :D

14. Ketchup jerking. Bug eating. I can not handle this

Edit: AND THE FUCKING AVATAR

15. so hes either completly devoted to commedy or hes mad.

but yeah, why is your avatar dicks touching?

16. Sounds like he needs to grow the fuck up.

17. thats not funny..at all. fucking with an old lady? really?

18. Hold up, your friend punches and slaps you when he and you are high. Punch the shit out of him, I hate people that do shit like that to ruin your high. Or stop hanging out with him. Either way.

19. tell that dude that you like him being funny and all but the weird shit has to go (ie ketchup wanking, the cat bs, being rude you get the idea) and if he slaps you and messes with you punch that fool.

20. Pics or it didn't happen.